Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

perfect psylocke PF.. a nice surprise too

Ordered , one hot piece . Gonna look cool next to my rogue .

not sure if it's been said already, but it looks like the sash just covers up the belt

Psylocke PF? Nice surprise. Looking at pictures...not so much. I really want to like this piece and while I don't hate it, it falls short of what the Jim Lee era Psylocke looked like to me. Both faces and her hairstyle seem to be a little off. This is what she should look like...

2weymno.jpg

159002-54418-jim-lee.jpg

Unknown.jpg

:drool

The sash seems too wide but I would most likely display the leather x-belt anyway. The sash and pose remind me alot of the Ms Marvel PF which I wasn't crazy over either. I hope they darken the color of her suit too.

All that said...

EX ordered.

Hmmm I always really liked the Comiquette of her but passed cos of the scale, I keep itching to buy it cos it is such a beautiful piece, but I think this PF will keep me satisfied.

looks decent, but I def like the comiquette better.

Not sure whats up with the Belt/Sash. And why they didnt center the belt for photography. Kinda disconnects the top from the bottom visually a little.

Completely agree with Ski. And IMO they shouldve sculpted the suit with a slightly reflective paint and let the sash be the fabric for the PF .... :monkey1

Soo good. A whole lotta woman. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Soo good. A whole lotta woman. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:goodpost::hi5:

Hmmm I always really liked the Comiquette of her but passed cos of the scale, I keep itching to buy it cos it is such a beautiful piece, but I think this PF will keep me satisfied.

Well, it has everything the comiquette doesn't so if you wanted 1/4 scale, drawn swords, switch out psiblade, Jim Lee costume, action dynamic not sitting on snow, ex not print only, then this works way better : P Aside from the material of the costume being a bit thick and the face being off by a bit, I think this is a good one. I think this may look really good in hand too, hope it's displayed at the con.

Last edited:

There's just too much awkwardness in this piece to really have me pull the trigger on her. Her singlet/costume looks clunky with cloth, her neck looks bad, the EX face looks bad, and the sash looks cheap.

It would have been better if they went with a painted on costume, boots, and gloves, with cloth arm and thigh bands with a better sash.

I'll wait till she either sells out and I can be put on a waitlist where I don't have to drop $30 right away or Sideshow says shes gonna have some retooling done at Comic Con

Yeah I think so bro.

What do you guys mean? I swear I'm seeing a belt on in one picture and the sash on in a separate picture. If I recall correctly, in the video it said they included the belt AND the sash.

300117_press03.jpg

It doesn't look like the belt is under there.

HORRENDOUS.

Seriously, I cannot understand how you can support pieces like this.

Now that's the way to do an exclusive PF, and a nice face sculpt to boot!

:goodpost::hi5:

Well, it has everything the comiquette doesn't so if you wanted 1/4 scale, drawn swords, switch out psiblade, Jim Lee costume, action dynamic not sitting on snow, ex not print only, then this works way better : P Aside from the material of the costume being a bit thick and the face being off by a bit, I think this is a good one. I think this may look really good in hand too, hope it's displayed at the con.

Everything you say is true, but there is something about the com with her sitting in the snow I can't get over. Oh well the PF is ordered now and there is plenty to like about it too...so perkylicious :inlove

Everything you say is true, but there is something about the com with her sitting in the snow I can't get over. Oh well the PF is ordered now and there is plenty to like about it too...so perkylicious :inlove

Hmm, this may make up for it....

psylock2pf.jpg

Back