Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Am I the only one who prefers Psylockes head sculpt (the one shown at SDCC) to Rogues?

Will confirm that it's fake sell out... jumped on the WL late Sunday, converted Tuesday :rotfl Still keeping her :wink1:

Same here...Im keeping her as well...:hi5:

I like both headsculpts. Rogue and Psylocke look great in their own way.

I got my convertion yesterday and I got on the waitlist the first day it sold out...ehehe...That was fast....:monkey1

I got my convertion yesterday and I got on the waitlist the first day it sold out...ehehe...That was fast....:monkey1

I waited too long, just jumped on the wait list, hope i get the same luck!!!:pray::pray::pray: Fudge man!!

Just signed up on the waitlist! I was a little worn out after comic con. Not worried, sure it will convert.

Since it seems pretty clear that the sculpt was tweaked (for the better, I must say), it would be cool if SS updated their pics. I'd really like to see if they also altered the EX portrait.

really looking forward to this Xmen PF after the comic-con pics I was sold on it and lucky enough to still pick up the exclusive. She's going to give Rogue some competition all we need now is Jubilee and Jean Gray

really looking forward to this Xmen PF after the comic-con pics I was sold on it and lucky enough to still pick up the exclusive. She's going to give Rogue some competition all we need now is Jubilee and Jean Gray

And Storm. Storm is AWESOME! :lecture

storm-better-stance.gif

:gah: I regret ordering the Savage She Hulk with my points. Wish I could've know, otherwise I would've order this one instead.

:drool Woman with a sword...I need someone with a sword in my collection.

:gah: I regret ordering the Savage She Hulk with my points. Wish I could've know, otherwise I would've order this one instead.

:drool Woman with a sword...I need someone with a sword in my collection.

Yeah Savage She Hulk looked great but I 'm glad I held off and was able to get this one instead. :nana:

Back