Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

This piece looks better than Rogue. Im eagerly awaiting Storm, but in all honesty I didnt expect a Psylocke PF. I think the character is awesome, so it gives me hope for the lesser prominent X-Men (perhaps a Banshee PF?)

Nightcrawler and Psylocke are my two underdogs. I'd get a Psylocke PF no matter what so long as it didnt look too deformed or manish... hope Kurt gets made as well. Also, they need to preview STORM and JEAN SOON!!:exactly:

i totally agree, except psylocke is pretty popular due to xforce, it would be cool if they made a black variant:yess:

The x force line has so much potential that ss should tap into

Uncanny X-Force is definitely one of the better series out now. I dread of X-Force variants that will suck my wallet dry......

can someone who is going to comic con take some good pictures of here at booth 11 and post them on here. Please and thank you :hi5:

psylock2pf.jpg

Chinita culo.

Need some a$$ shots whoever is there tonight. Puhleas :)

^
Yes please. If only to get that one pic out of circulation. I can't believe that I'm actually tired of an ass-shot.

Thanks for the epic pic Joseph

She looks AMAZING...I PO'ed day one as the sculpt is truly kick ass IMO. This is also in part due to the fact that I have lost faith in the reveal pictures from SSC as they simply don't cut it when showing off such great statues they make. This one is a keeper, even if folks are doubting it now!

You're welcome ;)

I agree with you. SS's pics hardly ever show how good a sculpt can be but in this case I think they actually reworked the whole face...at least the nose is absulutely different

IMG_9507.JPG

Last edited:

Thanks for the epic pic Joseph

She looks AMAZING...I PO'ed day one as the sculpt is truly kick ass IMO. This is also in part due to the fact that I have lost faith in the reveal pictures from SSC as they simply don't cut it when showing off such great statues they make. This one is a keeper, even if folks are doubting it now!

I concur. Thanks for the pics, Joseph. I'll definitely be keeping this one as well. She looks great.

Too bad a Psylocke with the EX head wasn't on display, though, as I'm sure that'll look nicer than what the prototype pics are showing as well.

I ordered her because I am collecting all the Jim Lee 1/4 X-Men, but I wasn't overwhelmed by her like I was with the Rogue PF. These pics of Psylocke are a real improvement! Her face looks better and her suit looks darker blue. I think this one will look great in person.

I want this one now. Damn it. :(

Back