Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

The funny thing with SS is that when you buy anything in stock, your card get charged immediately and when you visit the CC's site you can see it was charged the same minute you hit order. But when it comes to a refund, they are slow, they procrastinate a bit to get you that little refund. Go figure!

Well my Avengers Trinity print was shipped. Expecting it on Thursday, hope I get it sooner, I have a comic con to go to and I wanna bring it along to get it signed :lol

The prints I sent back will be delivered tomorrow. I'd love to see the refund hit before the weekend but have a feeling it'll be sometime next week.

I sent back the COTD ones, both Batman prints, Wonder Woman, and Snake Plissken.

Don't think anyone's gonna send back the earlier ones ie ivy, harley, catwoman, Gethsemoni, valk. :rotfl

I saw on Artgerm's Facebook page and seems like he is selling his own premium art prints now. Are those the same as the ones released by Sideshow? If they are and they are personally signed, my money goes to him.

I saw on Artgerm's Facebook page and seems like he is selling his own premium art prints now. Are those the same as the ones released by Sideshow? If they are and they are personally signed, my money goes to him.

They probably won't be. The prints he just started selling are way smaller

From Artgerm's Facebook this morning

I was informed that there are some miscommunications regarding my Sideshow Collectibles Premium art prints recently. Please be assured that Sideshow is doing their best to resolve it by offering refunds and credits. We are also exploring the possibility of offering a small quantity of hand signed posters in the near future. Do contact Sideshow directly if you need further clarification. Sorry for the trouble. If you are coming to NYCC, i am more than happy to sign your posters for free, like always.

Yeah, plus I'm sure the signed ones will be something ridiculous like $250 unframed from Sideshow.

I hope that joke post about WW on his Facebook means SS is making a pf and art print.

I hope that joke post about WW on his Facebook means SS is making a pf and art print.

When I talked to him at the Sideshow party at SDCC he said he was working with Sideshow on a potential line of statues based on his art. My guess is that they would be like the Campbell statues--smaller scale but completely based on his art.

When I talked to him at the Sideshow party at SDCC he said he was working with Sideshow on a potential line of statues based on his art. My guess is that they would be like the Campbell statues--smaller scale but completely based on his art.

DCC is already doing that with their cover girls statues.

The prints I sent back will be delivered tomorrow. I'd love to see the refund hit before the weekend but have a feeling it'll be sometime next week.

Yeah don't count on it going back to your card this week or maybe not even early next week. They got my framed Supes back last Weds, they gave it a cancelation notice last Friday and today is Weds, a whole week and still no refund on my card. I guess I have to harass them about this.

DCC is already doing that with their cover girls statues.

Maybe they'll be PFs then. He couldn't give out that much information since they were still working out the details, but when I asked him if it would be like Campbell's line he said probably so.

Back