Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

It'll be interesting to see if anything changes with the price, though I doubt it.

It'll be interesting to see if anything changes with the price, though I doubt it.

I doubt it too. They'll want to recoup some costs, and I'm guessing they're figuring that most people who sent prints back won't be ordering again anyway, and those who still will order weren't really worried about the signatures -- or don't know about them -- and will continue to order at the same price.

That said, it's a really nice looking print. I'm sure the colours will pop quite a bit with her! It'll be interesting to see how fast she goes, as she's a pretty significant comic character to X-Men fans. I mean, after a controversy like they had, this is probably one of the best prints to test the waters with! It has all the markings of a print that'll be fast to sell out, other than being done by Artgerm.

preview_ScarletWitch.jpg

All in on this one. I'm just a sucker for Wanda! :love Is a new PF in the works???

I don't think so. I assume this print will compliment the PF from Mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it too. They'll want to recoup some costs, and I'm guessing they're figuring that most people who sent prints back won't be ordering again anyway, and those who still will order weren't really worried about the signatures -- or don't know about them -- and will continue to order at the same price.

That said, it's a really nice looking print. I'm sure the colours will pop quite a bit with her! It'll be interesting to see how fast she goes, as she's a pretty significant comic character to X-Men fans. I mean, after a controversy like they had, this is probably one of the best prints to test the waters with! It has all the markings of a print that'll be fast to sell out, other than being done by Artgerm.

That's me! :wave

I want that Scarlet Witch print. :drool

That's me! :wave

I want that Scarlet Witch print. :drool

:lol Hey, it's an awesome looking print! With her being the only one going up, having a pretty face, and the print having an overall look/style that will really pop in person, I think this one will be gone Monday as well.

Must have more Wanda!!

DSC024042a.jpg

Trinity came out nice. I cancelled because of funds not being available at the moment but I definitely will pick it up and Scarlett looks killer!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

:lol Hey, it's an awesome looking print! With her being the only one going up, having a pretty face, and the print having an overall look/style that will really pop in person, I think this one will be gone Monday as well.

I totally agree. :rock:rock:rock

:hi5: right in the same boat with you

Definitely getting this guy.

Then I'm in good company! :hi5:

I wonder if they'll send out an early PO today

I thought that SS only does that for the framed ones?

Just a heads up, Alex mentioned that Ian MacDonald and Scott Forbes worked on the Wanda print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back