Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Take note that even Artgerm calls them posters and not prints...

All my prints were refunded yesterday and my card has been fully refunded (nrds and shipping as well)

Speaking of Mondo I missed out on that Clayface batman which kills me especially because it was on ebay same day for triple the price and not just 1 listing like 40. I was in class and got home just a few hours after it went up 8(. I would of loved to get it I really like clayfaces story from the animated series and always thought (when batman begins came out) that a awesome villian storyline would be if they intertwined clayface and the ventriloquist (played by kevin spacey) stories that would be just perfect. The dark night came out and it was perfection BUT i still think my idea is solid. I am getting carried away I just wished I didn't miss out on the print.

Friday all my prints were marked as canceled, reward points taken back etc.

Today I got a notice about 1 refund, sorta expected the other three to follow shortly, but nope just 1 refund.

I'm expecting my trinity print on friday. Really looking foward to it. This is the first time im on this thread and hearing about the printed autographs.. smh. Glad that sideshow worked out refunds for you guys. I won't be sending this back, got it with reward points so it's basically free for me. I've never bought art of any kind so it doesn't matter to me if it's signed/not signed, print or poster

All my prints were refunded yesterday and my card has been fully refunded (nrds and shipping as well)

Speaking of Mondo I missed out on that Clayface batman which kills me especially because it was on ebay same day for triple the price and not just 1 listing like 40. I was in class and got home just a few hours after it went up 8(. I would of loved to get it I really like clayfaces story from the animated series and always thought (when batman begins came out) that a awesome villian storyline would be if they intertwined clayface and the ventriloquist (played by kevin spacey) stories that would be just perfect. The dark night came out and it was perfection BUT i still think my idea is solid. I am getting carried away I just wished I didn't miss out on the print.

Give it a few weeks it'll drop in price on eBay, they all do eventually. Only the really good ones retain the asking price

I'm expecting my trinity print on friday. Really looking foward to it. This is the first time im on this thread and hearing about the printed autographs.. smh. Glad that sideshow worked out refunds for you guys. I won't be sending this back, got it with reward points so it's basically free for me. I've never bought art of any kind so it doesn't matter to me if it's signed/not signed, print or poster

Tell SS you are keeping yours and they will either offer you partial credit back to your CC or more reward points added to your account. You got a win win situation.

Friday all my prints were marked as canceled, reward points taken back etc.

Today I got a notice about 1 refund, sorta expected the other three to follow shortly, but nope just 1 refund.

Just contacted SS about this very thing, they said once on your acct it shows canceled then wait 3-5 days to see a refund back to your card.

Got my Avengers Trinity print. Made it for my Con trip tomorrow. 157/500

It's really nice, love it.
475cd870af6bad96ba861bff741f24fd.jpg

I saw on Artgerm's Facebook page and seems like he is selling his own premium art prints now. Are those the same as the ones released by Sideshow? If they are and they are personally signed, my money goes to him.

not the same. the ones he's releasing now are based on his "Justice" line. now they'll be released in larger format (with framed options as well) with some other gimmicks.

Give it a few weeks it'll drop in price on eBay, they all do eventually. Only the really good ones retain the asking price

Its the principal you know, Now I have to stalk ebay when I would of liked to have been able to get it from Mondo at retail

Its the principal you know, Now I have to stalk ebay when I would of liked to have been able to get it from Mondo at retail

The problem with Mondo is that their preorders sell out in about 30 seconds. The odds of getting any decent print from them is incredibly low. I've given up on them entirely.

Sideshow got my prints and took away the reward points for them yesterday. Now for the long wait for the credit to actually show up on my card.

When I talked to him at the Sideshow party at SDCC he said he was working with Sideshow on a potential line of statues based on his art. My guess is that they would be like the Campbell statues--smaller scale but completely based on his art.

Yep, I met him at STGCC last weekend. When he was signing my Harley and Catwoman PF he mentioned that that plan is going forward. So hopefully we'll see something real soon.

Sideshow got my prints and took away the reward points for them yesterday. Now for the long wait for the credit to actually show up on my card.

Yeah, you better believe it. They got 1 framed print last Weds which I didn't even get to remove from the bubble-wrap and just last night I got a returns invoice for the total - amount. And still nothing back to my card yet.

Yeah, you better believe it. They got 1 framed print last Weds which I didn't even get to remove from the bubble-wrap and just last night I got a returns invoice for the total - amount. And still nothing back to my card yet.

Again, that's your card, not Sideshow

Back