Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Nice frame. Got charged for Daredevil today. Never got a processing notice though.
I did as well. Kind of annoying, I wasn't sure I wanted to stick with that order.

I got a reply from Sideshow regarding my Cleopsis print. I told them all about the smudge, that worsened with each item I used in an attempt to remove it, I told them about how I took it to the conservator and everything she said about it, then I said I wasn't sure if I could take good enough pictures of it, but I'll try if needed.

The reply:

Thank you for contacting our returns department. We are very sorry to hear about the issue on your Cleopsis Print. If you could please provide pictures and a description of this issue, they will greatly assist us in the handling of your inquiry. After we receive the pictures, please allow 3 to 5 business days for us to complete your inquiry.

I'm surprised they went straight to the pictures, didn't mention anything else in my email to them. I have a bad feeling that after I send the photos I'm going to get the "This is how it's supposed to be" response.

Hey Xeno, hope everything works out. At the very least you should get your money back, I really think they shipped it before the print could fully dry and it shouldn't be counted towards you.

And where's my DD print.

Did u get a notice of charge date before this was shipped? I just got charged and ship without any notice?

I didn't get any notice and I'm pissed. I'm sending it back and they're paying for the return shipping.

I didn't get any notice and I'm pissed. I'm sending it back and they're paying for the return shipping.

I know it's not much and thank god it wasn't the framed print because I would definitely be pissed too. For International buyers it is more of a pain sending it back because of the taxes I would had to pay.

Got charged for DD but not shipped as well. No biggie. Excited for this one.

Charged and shipped DD print, should have it by Monday :clap :yess

I'll have the Daredevil print Monday. This may be the first time SS just charged and shipped something to me without giving me a couple days notice.

It's obviously better if they give you notice and all, as it's good to make sure someone has things in order before a charge goes through; but I find it odd that you're pissed, sending it back and wanting them to pay for it. Did you not want it? If not, why didn't you just cancel? Why wait for them to go, "It's shipping in a couple of days!" and then finally cancel. This reaction doesn't really scream "mulling it over," and comes off more like you knew already you didn't want the print. Just find it odd that you wouldn't cancel beforehand.

My Daredevil print is expected to be here tomorrow! :yess:

A lot faster than I expected it, but that's also a good thing since it cost $25 US to get it here! Now I'm just hoping I don't get pinged by customs for it. Then it'll be off to check Michael's for custom framing sales! While I really want to check it out, I'll likely just keep it in the tube until I take it in...don't have the portfolio holding units that Zod has! ;) :lol

I didn't get a notice either, I'm a bit annoyed because I was actually going to cancel.
So now I just have to sell it off as soon as I receive it to get my money back

I didn't get a notice either, I'm a bit annoyed because I was actually going to cancel.
So now I just have to sell it off as soon as I receive it to get my money back

I guess my question can go to you as well: why not cancel before the month it's set to ship in? Or as soon as you decided? I tossed the idea of cancelling Superman back and forth for a few days last month and then just decided I wanted to put the money elsewhere so I cancelled. Just curious why people wouldn't cancel and just let it sit there if they decided they didn't want it.

Back