Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Awesome, this is great news. I have a feeling this new Gal Wonder Woman Print will sell out pretty darn fast. I will have to be quick come Friday as I would really like this one! I am planning on picking up the prime 1 ½ scale piece barring SDCC does not put out anything that makes my jaw drop, and this would go phenomenal with it!

I am hoping there will be some available on Monday. If not, then no harm done.

$425 for the framed and $200 for the unframed print. I'm cheap so it's the unframed print for me. :D :lol

I read your comment, and after a long night’s sleep … dropping $425.00 on a framed print would be better served towards the purchase of the ½ scale prime 1 wonder woman I am after.
I will cross my fingers and hope for an unframed print will be available Monday. I do not typically collect prints as I only have the Superman and Thanos, but the wonder woman one really looked awesome.

I may pick up the unframed Wonder Woman print at some point. I love Olivia's art, but her prints don't sell out very fast (or at all) from Sideshow.

I doubt at $425 this will sell out today. I know that you get what you pay for and Olivia is a great artist. But this is over-priced to me, so I'll take my chances for an unframed on Monday.

Don't feel bad...I spent $400 on an unframed print today :lol

:horror Whoa, if I may ask which print?

I read your comment, and after a long night’s sleep … dropping $425.00 on a framed print would be better served towards the purchase of the ½ scale prime 1 wonder woman I am after.
I will cross my fingers and hope for an unframed print will be available Monday. I do not typically collect prints as I only have the Superman and Thanos, but the wonder woman one really looked awesome.

I think you made a good choice. :D

Just put in my order for the framed WW print. Feeling somewhere between :yess: and :slap however it does look really good and I believe this is the only print I'll buy...maybe.

Just put in my order for the framed WW print. Feeling somewhere between :yess: and :slap however it does look really good and I believe this is the only print I'll buy...maybe.

Congrats on the pick-up, $425.00 was a tough pill to swallow for a print for me :thud:

Congrats on the pick-up, $425.00 was a tough pill to swallow for a print for me :thud:

Thanks. I used $100 worth of reward points on it, so it was a little bit easier to swallow. Saving my "freaking out" for when I see the actual shipping cost.

Thanks. I used $100 worth of reward points on it, so it was a little bit easier to swallow. Saving my "freaking out" for when I see the actual shipping cost.

$37.49 was the cost of my Thanos on Throne framed shipping if that helps. These two would have been the only prints I would have been after.

$37.49 was the cost of my Thanos on Throne framed shipping if that helps. These two would have been the only prints I would have been after.

If the shipping is still around that ammount, then :yess: Thanks for the info :hi5:

Back