Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

:lol It took me years of trying to finally get tickets to SDCC. I've been lucky once I got in--this will be my third year in a row. I go by Artgerm's booth every year to say "Hi" and see what prints he has for sale. I had the pleasure of spending about an hour talking to him at the Sideshow party one year. He's unbelievably nice and so patient with fans.

I ended up taking a few Sideshow Artgerm prints to SDCC last year for him to sign them. :rock

Yeah I remembered that he posted that he'll sign those art prints for free at SDCC for anyone who brings it to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I remembered that he posted that he'll sign those art prints for free at SDCC for anyone who brings it to them.

He did. I offered to pay, but he wouldn't take more than a "Thank you" so I bought a couple extra prints from him.

He did. I offered to pay, but he wouldn't take more than a "Thank you" so I bought a couple extra prints from him.
He really is a genuine guy isn't he :clap and I guess that's the only way to thank him :lol
Not sure if this will make it to Monday.

I hope it does. I don't wanna buy the frame

IMG_7907.jpg

IMG_7436.jpg

IMG_7782.jpg

IMG_7791.jpg

IMG_7933.jpg

It's very nice, but does anyone else see a heavy resemblance to J.Lo?

That is a very awesome print.

With the taxes and brutal exchange rate, I think I'll hold off and hope that there are some leftover prints for Monday. Love the print but I'd rather spend that money on the beautiful PF which is a day 1 PO for me.

Can any1 whom had the early preorder for the WW print let me know if it is on WL already?

Back