Sideshow please get the licence back for Freddy Krueger!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddysnightmares

Super Freak
Reaction score
I look at my shelf with my sideshow Freddys every day and I always think we need one from each movie. Jason has one from almost all the movies so why can't Freddy. I love to have one from all the movies. I would love to see the changes in makeup and minor changes in the clothing as the series went on I think that would be great. So if you agree with me and you want a Freddy from each film please post on here saying you do.

So far Sideshow has given us:

Classic Freddy Krueger (part 2, it's obvious it is)
Dream Warriors Freddy Krueger
Springwood Slasher Freddy
New Nightmare Freddy
Demon Freddy

We NEED these:

Part 1 Freddy
Part 4 Freddy
Part 5 Freddy
Part 6 Freddy
FVJ Freddy
Remake Freddy
JOIN ME IN MY FIGHT! :banana

Sideshow needs to fight tooth and nail for every horror license out there. Freddy is definitely one them that is sorely missed.

We got an FvJ Freddy, but it needed to have the Demon Head as an exclusive, which it didn't. It came with a t-shirt...THAT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE...

Apparently...

Part I is a MUST...those non-striped arms everyone seems to forget about...

FreddyKruegerpart2picture.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is proof that Sideshow's classic Freddy is part 2. Look at the face. I think they even got the sculpt from this scene.

i really miss sideshows freddy and jason figs..just sucks they dont have the license anymore:mad:

I think the Freddy figures that have already been made are enough. Making all the figures requested in the first post would definately be a bad business decision on Sideshow's part. I don't think there are enough people out there willing to pay $100 or more for multiple figures of the same character in the same outfit. I would like to see Hot Toys take a crack at one or two figures though.

I think the Freddy figures that have already been made are enough. Making all the figures requested in the first post would definately be a bad business decision on Sideshow's part. I don't think there are enough people out there willing to pay $100 or more for multiple figures of the same character in the same outfit. I would like to see Hot Toys take a crack at one or two figures though.

It would not be a bad choice. First of all, Freddy is one of the highest selling modern horror icons. That is why the licence is so valuable. Second, they made a lot of Jason Voorhees sideshows which all sell for a great price on eBay, and the Freddy Krueger ones sell at a high prices as well, especially the normal burnt ones like the Classic Freddy and the Dream Warriors Freddy. If people bought all these Different versions of Jason, why wouldn't the Freddys sell as well. I could understand you saying that there is little difference between most of Freddy attire in the films, which is true. Sideshow does a great job of capturing the difference between the makeup looks of Freddy (good example, the classic Freddy and The Dream Warriors Freddy)

That's exactly what I'm saying. Jason's look and weapons change. It's what makes him more collectible in my opinion.

Ebay just shows the original figures are not getting easier to find. If thousands of Kruegers flooded the market, sales would be much different.

Other factors to consider are the Freddy PF which took about five years to sell out. And Sideshow may feel they have already been there, done that, so to speak, with Freddy in 1/6 scale.

Jason has a distinct look in each film.

While a die hard fan could prolly pick them out, Freddy pretty much looks the same. SS already covered where he looked different.

Dream Warriors Freddy is the best Freddy hands down all that is needed.

There is a reason so many companies have made Figures of Freddy for the past 20 years or so... Freddy sells.

I'm sure Sideshow would make alot of cash with more Freddy figures and i'd personally love another fiew Freddy's in my collection.

Freddy does look different in every film, and so do the gloves. I think it would be awesome to see a Freddy part 4 with the part 4 glove and different accessories, like a pizza with soulmeatballs. I'd buy it.

I'd like SS to redo the New Nightmare Freddy. The eyes look a bit too cartoonish. The actual character was quite menacing, so bring him back would be sweeeeeeet!

A Super-Freddy would be so cool. And a statue from Freddy's part 4 final dead would be awesome, with all of the victim hands.:)

Back