sideshow:patient zero ex statue or leatherface ex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timberline1123

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello! fellow collectors just wanted your opinion on which statue you would prefer to have in your collection i can only afford to buy one of these two, both look great maybe someone here who has or had either of these statue can give me there honest opinion on which they liked better and why. Thanks!!

Wow both are amazing peices and I wish I had both but I would have to go with patient zero just because as nice as the leather face is I dont care for the pose.

I'm sorry I've kinda been out of it a little bit but I'm guessing you mean exclusive pf's of both? I personally would go with the Leatherface hand's down. It's a freaking awesome piece and it's an iconic character as opposed to a line made up to sell zombies(regardless of how cool they are). As far as the pose....it looks just like Leatherface lol!!!! :clap

Two nice pieces, but Leatherface is an absolute classic. In fact, if anyone is thinking of selling their regular edition, give me a shout. I am 100% interested.

I saw that too, I thought I'd have a chance at it, and before I knew it it was flying past 1k like it was nothing.

leatherface. awesome piece. why? classic, horror icon. unique pose and outift/mask from the end of the movie and not the normal 'look' that most everyone associates with the character. there isn't anything else on the market like it. oh and it's leatherface!

I would choose patient zero ex of course.. just bought the book n read couple of chapters. The figure is amazing but I do not own one yet. The price is too high on ebay.. 650+. no way!!!

it is still only a zombie

I have never seen the Leatherface Pf in person, but I must say out of all the PF's I have owned/seen in person PZ stood on a level that the others couldn't.

PZ's paint job is something that has to be seen to believed. There are veins on his bald head that are painted in a way to appear that they are actually beneath his skin. It's hard to describe but it's a neat effect that anyone who owns one can tell you.

Also all his wounds actually have a glossy wet look to them. Not to mention his amazingly freakish eyes.

He has great small details as well such as his scuffed up pant legs from dragging his feet plus one of his shoe's soles is falling apart.

The EX is outstanding and rare to boot.

Last edited:
I'd go Patient Zero. He is awesome. Leatherface is great too, although I do not own that one, but I believe Sideshow will make another so I would just wait on that.

This is a totally tough one bros. Patient Zero ex is great, wasn't a fan of Leatherface PF to start with but the more I looked at it the more I started liking it. In person Leatherface probably takes the cake. It's very well done. Picked up an ex for $500.

I was lucky enough to get both through Sideshow and Leatherface is in storage while Patient Zero is still on display next to it's 1:1 bust.

PZ all the way. Love mine
5291681615_935475aceb_b.jpg

I found out about the Patient Zero PFF about 6 months after it had sold out. Then one day I was cruising eBay when I came across a regular version for the sideshow price and snatched it up. I've collected every Dead statue sideshow has put out and PZ is still my all time favorite.

Can't go wrong with zombies.

I have the regular PF Leatherface and it is awesome, I could have got the exclusive for $400 more BUT its only a bucket that comes with the exclusive, so not worth the extra money. Thinking of selling mine but I am afraid I would miss it too much. Its a big statue though, it certainly commands presence . I also own the Ex Patient Zero, I LOVE IT! If I had to choose it would be Patient Zero hands down. The Leatherface is very cool but it kinds creeps me out.

Back