Sideshow online account issues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And of course, this board isn't really the place to get these problems addressed, but emailing or calling SSC directly.

Darklord Dave said:
And of course, this board isn't really the place to get these problems addressed, but emailing or calling SSC directly.

I comletely agree Dave, personally I have never had any problems before and Sideshow has always been great to me!!!

That's all I have to say......

Jesse

PS: Hi James :D

Herald Elrond -- not giving any good or bad experience. If it'll help, can make you a sammich? PB&J sammiches seem to help calm me in these situations. :D

All gentle kidding aside, totally udnerstand your need to vent. :peace

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience as we tech'd the issue with timing out today. As of a few hours ago, no one should be experiencing problems while browsing through your online user account. If you still are experiencing the 'timed out' message, please email me at [email protected].

Without being technically specific, the people who were experiencing the 'timed out' error were hitting different servers with each click - thus requiring the secure cart system to require a login again. Some people had this issue, some people didn't. I can definitely under the frustration of having to log in and out constantly. Try managing your Target card at Target.com with a Mac...but anyway...

In the future, please don't hesitate to email me directly with a problem you might encounter. I do check the board and the board email occasionally, but the quickest way to alert us to a possible issue is through email.

I'm still having the same issue so email sent.

I'm a very angry customer right now. However, you can make it all better by selling me an Aragorn Statue. :naughty :D

While we do appreciate feedback from our customers it is often frustrating when people express long posts of customer services issues and have not contacted us directly to assist in identifying or correcting something that may have gone wrong.

While we do not pretend to deliver 100% perfection with every aspect of our system, we always work hard to identify potential issues and improve procedures so that our collectors' next shiopping experience will be a more enjoyable one.

We also find that after we do investigate complaints there are simple explanations for each situation. Are some of them caused by our system? Sure. Are some of them due to customer error? Yes.

Anyone who has any issues with their ordering experience or account should contact us directly via [email protected] for assistance immediately. We do not suggest you use the forum board to resolve your issues. If HE would like to contact us for assistance he is mor ethan welcome to. If HE is frustrated with our service, online system, products, contests etc, he is more than welcome to purchase from a retailer who will provide him with more effective and efficient service.

In regards to any issues pertaining to contest and giveaways, all winners are drawn at random. We try to make all of our contests open to all territories when possible. Our onsite events are open to chat particpants and site participants. It is difficult to tell identities as people can change them at will, but we do have rule in place that if you have won anything during an eventthen you are blocked from eligibility for 24 hours. This was set up to allow a variety of winners.

We look ofrward to seeing your e-mails in Customer Service!

Best,
Chicky

Back