Sideshow no longer ships Hot Toys to Australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, if this is true then that sucks, They'll lose a ton of money from us if they do this. I get all my Hot toys from SSC cause the shippings quick and cheap.

Say it ain't so SSC!

animated-gifs-09-1.gif

pinkie_pie_does_not_do_drugs_by_paultorsynocobnik-d53msyi.gif

I guess that means that HT already have a new agent/distributor for Australia region, and that SS cant ship to them anymore. Same reason as to why SS cant ship to Singapore, HK etc.

By the way, tried Popcultcha? They deal some of sideshows stuff, I don't know much about Hot Toys though.

Get a consolidating freight company account like shipito.com. Free shipping from Sideshow to California for most of the 1/6 releases, then TNT shipping from there to AUS. Costs about 30$.

I'm flex buying a heap of stuff, would have been nice to hear this from Sideshow first hand, with some details on their main distributer.

If Sideshow is not distributing to Australia anymore then why would there be a flat rate shipping of $50 for the new Iron Man 3 Tony Stark? Its still high for shipping though. The box better much bigger than a regular sized figure from Hot Toys!!!

Anyone ever consider that Hot Toys told Sideshow they couldn't ship to Australia anymore?

Anyone ever consider that Hot Toys told Sideshow they couldn't ship to Australia anymore?

Mate, if you read my post, the new Tony Stark figure has a flat shipping rate of $50 from Sideshow to Australia. So I guess they still can distribute to Australia from that information.

Back