Sideshow no longer ships Hot Toys to Australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Just Pre Ordered The Mark VII and Agent Phil Coulson with no problems. but it wouldnt let me order thor or go on waitlist for black widow. weird, why would they take pre orders if they plan on not shipping to australia? i mean they would honor exsiting pre orders but surly they wouldnt take new ones? i remember getting a email from them last week saying last chance to grab certain items before there not avaliable in our location anymore.

any ebay seller that participates in the global shipping program can ship your item to australia. even though it's not a good policy to pre-order on ebay, some sellers are reliable to get it done for you. read the feedback!

From the sounds of this it's all about quotas. I'm sure those who got in early enough would have been able to grab Black Widow or Thor, but SSC have a quota for various territories - as I understand it anyway - and once the quota is exhausted, the orders get bounced.

Sound about right to anyone else?

From the sounds of this it's all about quotas. I'm sure those who got in early enough would have been able to grab Black Widow or Thor, but SSC have a quota for various territories - as I understand it anyway - and once the quota is exhausted, the orders get bounced.

Sound about right to anyone else?

sound about right. i had black widow and loki pre ordered, but had to cancel them early on. now cant get them again from SS but can still get other members of the avengers. SS told me that it only applies to "marvel" figures at this time, which is weird due to the other day i pre ordered Tony Stark and other iron man products. so i think your spot on there about the Quota

I've Pre-ordered the HT Hulk (on payment plan), and I bought one of the HT Bruce Lee last week and it should be arriving tomorrow according to my order tracking.

I reckon it's only some particular items which cannot be ship to Australia.

Well ive got all the Avengers either shipping or on pre order and paying off.

I tried however to pre order Avengers Loki the other night because it said there was less than 10 available. Sideshow wouldn't let me purchase because of my region. (Australia)

I had to buy Loki through Popculcha

The same day I saw Iron Man 3 so wanted to pre order the Die Cast Mark XLII and Iron Patriot. Both Pre Orders went through with Sideshow with no dramas.

So perhaps that proves the Quota theory?

Back