Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same boat as Snoopy. I've been trying every day but for the past two weeks it hasn't worked for me and it hasn't been emailed to me either. :(

Tried logging in on Safari and I get the same thing showing no newsletter other than the 9/30 one.

strange, when I logged in using Firefox I couldn't get anything. Then I tried with IE and this weeks showed up, last weeks did not. Then I logged into Firefox again and this weeks is there as well.

There should be no issues with spooktacular contests (including the newsletter raffle) and the issue that is occurring for some subscribers currently. As always, we'll give people the ability to enter almost all contests (including the newsletter raffle) through our contest entry form option (should people choose to enter that way).

-SideshowAlex

thanks Alex, nice to know.

I finally saw the NL. Got it in my inbox.
Sideshow needs a new IT person. The site won't even load up.

No newsletter--and I can't remember my newsletter password---I made it diff than account password

No newsletter--and I can't remember my newsletter password---I made it diff than account password

Remember....you now use your Sideshow Customer Account information to access the newsletter now. Your separate newsletter log-in information is no longer needed to access the weekly newsletter.

-SideshowAlex

Remember....you now use your Sideshow Customer Account information to access the newsletter now. Your separate newsletter log-in information is no longer needed to access the weekly newsletter.

-SideshowAlex

Cool--thanks for info

-SideshowAlex

Been using that since last week and I still can't get a newsletter.

All I get is "please be patient while this loads" for a little while... then nothing.

Last edited:
I am already logged into my SSC account before entering the NL section. As soon as a go to the Newsletter section it goes into "analyzing load Preference", then it reads the most current newsletter is 10/03/2011.

It tells me that I am suscribed to it already? I have no clue whatsup with this................... :dunno

That's exactly what's happening to me. :(

Last edited:
Back