Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All mind does when it refreshes even after logging out is just shows newsletter changes for 9/30.

And you are logging in with your Sideshow Collectibles Customer Account information, correct?

I am already logged into my SSC account before entering the NL section. As soon as a go to the Newsletter section it goes into "analyzing load Preference", then it reads the most current newsletter is 10/03/2011.

It tells me that I am suscribed to it already? I have no clue whatsup with this................... :dunno

I am already logged into my SSC account before entering the NL section. As soon as a go to the Newsletter section it goes into "analyzing load Preference", then it reads the most current newsletter is 10/03/2011.

It tells me that I am suscribed to it already? I have no clue whatsup with this................... :dunno

Got it. Please PM your email address and we'll look into the issue further for your account. Please know that we may not have an answer as to why this is occurring for some newsletter members until next week, but hopefully we'll find out sooner than that.

-SideshowAlex

The View Newsletter tries to analyze my NL preferences and then minimizes and then I can't get it to show again.

Have you tried going to the top of the page and clicking on the 'Newsletter Access' button after you're already logged into your Sideshow Account? I know that I've heard of the issue you speak of from those using Explorer as their browser, but if they click on the 'Newsletter Access' option at the top of the site their newsletter will display there.

What you describe is something else being looked into and will hopefully be corrected soon.

-SideshowAlex

I have the exact same thing happening.

Got it. Please PM your email address and we'll look into the issue further for your account. Please know that we may not have an answer as to why this is occurring for some newsletter members until next week, but hopefully we'll find out sooner than that.

-SideshowAlex

PM you or go to SSC?

Have you tried going to the top of the page and clicking on the 'Newsletter Access' button after you're already logged into your Sideshow Account? I know that I've heard of the issue you speak of from those using Explorer as their browser, but if they click on the 'Newsletter Access' option at the top of the site their newsletter will display there.

What you describe is something else being looked into and will hopefully be corrected soon.

-SideshowAlex

Yup...already tried that with no success. :(

Got the same thing here Alex. Little disappointing not to see it two weeks in a row, this doesn't bode well for spook newsletter raffles.

There should be no issues with spooktacular contests (including the newsletter raffle) and the issue that is occurring for some subscribers currently. As always, we'll give people the ability to enter almost all contests (including the newsletter raffle) through our contest entry form option (should people choose to enter that way).

-SideshowAlex

There should be no issues with spooktacular contests (including the newsletter raffle) and the issue that is occurring for some subscribers currently. As always, we'll give people the ability to enter almost all contests (including the newsletter raffle) through our contest entry form option (should people choose to enter that way).

-SideshowAlex

When are you guys releasing the Baroness PF. Thats the only news I want! :monkey3

Back