Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) There is no key in her back
2) I doubt she's shipped with the sword and shield on her back so you probably attach it after you take her out of the box
3) From pictures it looks like the sword is attached to the inside of the shield. And they're attached to her by the strap.
4) The neckless is probably there because she ships with her head off, which means you probably slide the strap on and then put the head on.

Those are my best guesses to why I think you'll be able to display without the shield/sword.

Absolutely correct.

Yup, exactly! Dan with the Sherlock Holmes skills.

Just pre ordered. Red Sonja, Vampirella, and Wonder Woman are all characters I just can't say no to when their this well done. Doesn't really matter to me how many statues I already own of the character. Just a beautiful rendition of Wonder Woman IMO and I love that they didn't go with yet another museum pose this time around and went with more of an action pose. IMO, this and Prime 1's Batman Hush are easily 2 of the best poses for statues coming down the pipeline.

I just saw this photo from Sideshow's Instagram page. Look at those detailed back muscles! I hope that Sideshow's paint job will do the prototype justice. I switched to collecting HT but I'm seriously considering buying this PF figure.

View attachment 390102

Whoa...now that's some awesome detail! :rock :naughty

Tara Reid was hot when she was younger then she got all anorexic and botched plastic surgery which made her weird looking.

After the Batman v. Superman Wonder Woman debacle, I think they're very aware that they have to make up for it on this Wonder Woman. However, it doesn't hurt to "constructively suggest" to ensure the production gets to a top-notch factory this time around. After seeing this right next to Superman on the live show, it'd be a shame for such potential to suffer so badly.

Tara Reid was hot when she was younger then she got all anorexic and botched plastic surgery which made her weird looking.

:( I won't comment on this one. as for ww Harbottle is why I'm buying this. He's like gold to ss selling so many statues with his superior skills.

IA9ebCIl.jpg

So far I’m heavily leaning towards the new trinity over the old. We’ll see how closely production matches prototype though.

I was never a big fan of the original WW statue. Superman and Batman were great but Batman was far too big. Or Superman too small. Who knows, maybe a bit of both.

The first ww by Steve Schumacher is still my best statue in my collection. Will this one be my first place? I don’t know until it comes in hand. All I know is both these two sculptors are my two best in the industry. Most likely im not going to be able to pick the better one. So both is number one! Props to both artists and their superior skills!

So far I’m heavily leaning towards the new trinity over the old. We’ll see how closely production matches prototype though.

I was never a big fan of the original WW statue. Superman and Batman were great but Batman was far too big. Or Superman too small. Who knows, maybe a bit of both.

I never liked WW either, the statue was not appealing at all. Batman was oversized for sure although I still love my modern age version. The new statues look to be an improvement in terms of sculpting, mixed media capes and their updated look

The new statues look to be an improvement in terms of sculpting, mixed media capes and their updated look

I agree. The original trinity, despite their issues, are great for people looking for a more classic look. The new trinity with their updated looks will satisfy those looking for something a bit different. And let's face it, this new trinity is likely to arrive with its own set of problems.

I absolutely love this new WW. So much that I think I have to get it this to replace the old WW in my Justice League setup. I still like the old one, don’t get me wrong, I’ll still keep it and find a new place for her. But this really is Wonder Woman in all levels to me, much more than the old PF.

Back