Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likewise! That would be a dream and both would sell out fast assuming they looked good.

Why can't sideshow see this is what we want, not necessarily Jim Lee, but something recognisable from the most iconic comics instead of their own made up versions. Yes we can get the Hush Prime 1 Batman but its huge and costs a grand.

Because they're busy Sideshow-ifying the charqcters we grew up with. I get that they want to put their mark on them but unfortunately there are more misses than hits. Their inconsistent labeling is also ridiculous. Make another iconic Jim Lee Rogue that would make everyone forget the lackluster old version, but make it a maquette so it can be 50% more expensive.

Meanwhile, Prime 1's delivering what Sideshow's ignored all this time: Frank Miller Batmen, Gaslight Batman, a comic-accurate Deathstroke (though NOT the comic version most fans are looking for), comic-accurate Doomsday, Jim Lee Superman. Quick to strike while the iron is hot on hyped-up newbies like The Batman Who Laughs, too. Now they just need to show their Keaton Batman already LOL.

Unfortunately Keaton Batman is fading into nothing more but an urban legend, a story told by P1 once upon a time

Keaton Batman would be awesome. I was hoping HT were going to give us a 1/4 version but doesn't look like that's ever gonna happen.

All,this talk and none is about the new Bat pff haha

Because they're busy Sideshow-ifying the charqcters we grew up with. I get that they want to put their mark on them but unfortunately there are more misses than hits. Their inconsistent labeling is also ridiculous. Make another iconic Jim Lee Rogue that would make everyone forget the lackluster old version, but make it a maquette so it can be 50% more expensive.

Meanwhile, Prime 1's delivering what Sideshow's ignored all this time: Frank Miller Batmen, Gaslight Batman, a comic-accurate Deathstroke (though NOT the comic version most fans are looking for), comic-accurate Doomsday, Jim Lee Superman. Quick to strike while the iron is hot on hyped-up newbies like The Batman Who Laughs, too. Now they just need to show their Keaton Batman already LOL.

Tweeterhead is also making DC characters Sideshow has ignored.

Tweeterhead is also making DC characters Sideshow has ignored.

Sadly those appear to be 1/6 scale and Prime 1 mostly 1/3 scale. Sideshow hog the 1/4 scale licences which is the ideal size for most statue collectors then don't give us comic accurate pieces and ignore too many characters.

I hated this when I first saw it. HATED!! Now it has kinda grown on me. I am leaning heavily towards a PO.....

Do you define “butt hurt” as someone who disagrees with you?

People complaining to the point of almost taking something personal (because this or anything, was not to their liking) that was never intended that way.

First world problems...

And in other Sideshow news:
Apparently PCS transferred orders to SSC before they moved out of state. So my Ryu 1/3 order that was long overdue (waaay overdue with the order date that kept changing on their website so they would not have to refund anyone) is now under Sideshow, who is giving me a credit for that order which will go toward the balance on this. Gotta love Sideshow.

:yess:

Last edited:
Hope they were careful when they did that, I hear that was the only production piece needed for shipment at this point.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa......

Looks ok to me with or without the ex hands, might ship out this month or next I think. Likes / comments on you tube outpace the dislikes so while the forum(s) commentary is what it is, there are others that like it enough I guess.

Back