1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody weathered him yet?

I plan to add some dirt, sand, mud. Saber burns on the outfit and use a wire brush to make it worn and torn. Coat the bottom of the cloak in actual mud.

Luckily I bought the Sideshow Obiwan Episode III figure to make this custom prior this being announced so I have a set of clothes/cloak to practice on.

Has anybody weathered him yet?

I plan to add some dirt, sand, mud. Saber burns on the outfit and use a wire brush to make it worn and torn. Coat the bottom of the cloak in actual mud.

Luckily I bought the Sideshow Obiwan Episode III figure to make this custom prior this being announced so I have a set of clothes/cloak to practice on.

Sounds fantastic! Please share a bunch of pics as you do your custom, I’d love to see your finished product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20190615_180751.jpg 20190615_180451.jpg 20190615_180246.jpg 20190615_180255.jpg 20190615_180309.jpg

Gorgeous work! You really added a whole new level of realism! Well played.

Looks great with the added sand and wind effect, but I would think with that much sand blowing around he’d have to have the goggles on to keep it out of his eyes. Just a suggestion. Looks great regardless.

Thanks for the comments and support guys. I am happy with how it turned out. I need to see if I can shave the neck down on my custom mcgregor guiness sculpt to replace the current one.

Wait. First their on his side, then they betray him! Sneaky little bastards.

Cool photo.

lol [emoji38] no this is before they become friends , they find him passed out. I wish I could make a story with these pictures I have so many ideas

lol [emoji38] no this is before they become friends , they find him passed out. I wish I could make a story with these pictures I have so many ideas

Oh man, that would be cool. Glad to hear they weren’t shooting him in the back. I encourage you to give the story idea a try, it’d be epic.

People who owns this figure. Is it worth it? I'm a huge obi wan fan, but trying to justify the price tag. It's been a while since I bought a 1/6 sideshow figure. I was hoping spooktacular will have a discount as well as the free shipping. But they only offered free shipping this time.

People who owns this figure. Is it worth it? I'm a huge obi wan fan, but trying to justify the price tag. It's been a while since I bought a 1/6 sideshow figure. I was hoping spooktacular will have a discount as well as the free shipping. But they only offered free shipping this time.

Bro the figure is amazing, do not wait bro! Just grab him now because he is great and has an awesome level of shelf presence! I have had many hot toys Star Wars figures but this one easily steals the show and the light away from those hot toys.He still to this day is one of my favorite figures of all time even now!

Bro the figure is amazing, do not wait bro! Just grab him now because he is great and has an awesome level of shelf presence! I have had many hot toys and this one still to this day is one of my favorite figures of all time even now!

Cool, thanks! Good to know! I have rots obi on flexpay now. And will take advantage of the free shipping from sideshow

I second that enthusiastic praise. I'm heading out west next month and plan on getting some shots of the figure in the desert out there.

It has great detail and display presence. It is also one of my all-time favorites as well.

Back