Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent a while on the fence about He-Man and Skeletor, especially with the Skel price being the price of a 1/4 but finally pulled the trigger. I figured I'd get it now as I'm pretty sure the price for these pieces will be higher in the after market. Maybe not for He-Man as the EX is plain but def Skeletor.

I think Skeletor will be in demand in the future, everything about this piece is awesome and the EX is a must have
Glad you pulled the trigger! :)

I think Skeletor will be in demand in the future, everything about this piece is awesome and the EX is a must have
Glad you pulled the trigger! :)

Yeah I think Skeletor will be the prize piece in the line. I just wonder what the ES will be. It's gotta be higher than 2500 by now.

Yeah I think Skeletor will be the prize piece in the line. I just wonder what the ES will be. It's gotta be higher than 2500 by now.
I agree, the prize piece indeed..but I hope the ES on the exclusive isnt that high.

Looking like a home run by SS. Nailed the exclusive on skels! Stellar sculpt, portrait, pose, base and exclusive. Giggidy giggidy

On another note, I just paid the shipping charge for PCS Skeletor 1/4 yesterday. Hopefully it drops soon! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I agree, the prize piece indeed..but I hope the ES on the exclusive isnt that high.

Looking like a home run by SS. Nailed the exclusive on skels! Stellar sculpt, portrait, pose, base and exclusive. Giggidy giggidy

On another note, I just paid the shipping charge for PCS Skeletor 1/4 yesterday. Hopefully it drops soon! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Nice! Congrats on the PCS Skeletor. Love the cartoon look.

Did you get the discount on He-Man or on Skeletor? I'm guessing He-Man.

No way?!

The discount works on Skeletor? Crap ....I need to get on that!

Looks like she's next! :yess:

preview_EvilLyn-2.jpg

Wooohooo ....I was able to get the 10% discount for the Skeletor EX last night!! So stoked!

Back