Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how long does it usually take EX to be sold out? I'm still thinking about picking up the EX He-man.

Anyone know how long does it usually take EX to be sold out? I'm still thinking about picking up the EX He-man.

Should be right......about....................NOW! :lol

Seriously though it's hard to tell these days. Skeletor's been very well received by the masses so I wouldn't wait too long. As for He-Man, no idea - I wasn't following it and don't even know how long it's been up for PO.:dunno

When sales start to slow down, they determine the edition size, which is usually a several months after PO's went up. Theres plenty of time to order. And like laudel said, most people now are waiting for in hand pictures before making a purchase. Thats what the trend has been for the passed two years.

I went ahead and ordered Skeletor, because I just wanted to get it done before I forgot. LOL. I know it's going to be a long wait, but I'm SO looking forward to these guys.

The Ex He-Man is no doubt moving faster now that Skeletor has been put up. Normally I would say wait on pics, reviews etc etc. But I have a strong feeling He-Man will be a sleeper hit. Pretty much anything that comes out with MOTU on it is gold in the aftermarket these days.

The Ex He-Man is no doubt moving faster now that Skeletor has been put up. Normally I would say wait on pics, reviews etc etc. But I have a strong feeling He-Man will be a sleeper hit. Pretty much anything that comes out with MOTU on it is gold in the aftermarket these days.

when i saw he-man i was barely interested. when i saw skeletor i was like, SOLD. now i need he man. i ordered it and i keep looking at hoping it grows on me....

but yeah. they got me too. and i normally have 1 rule...never buy SS products. I'm praying i don't get screwed. i hope these come out nice. if not, its my own damn fault because i know better than to buy anything from SS based on proto pics.

but this skeletor is amazing.

i never knew about these PCS versions....so kinds bummed. MOTU rivals SW in my childhood fondness memories. man...i miss those days.

This is pretty much the same situation for me. I finally PO'd the He-Man ex yesterday using the new Feb. coupon code. This piece has really grown on me. I like the armor alot. I hope they use similar look for the upcoming movie.

This is pretty much the same situation for me. I finally PO'd the He-Man ex yesterday using the new Feb. coupon code. This piece has really grown on me. I like the armor alot. I hope they use similar look for the upcoming movie.

Mind sharing that Feb coupon code? :wave

EDIT:

Nvm... got it!

I was wondering the same thing.... I was gonna get something less expensive from HT with the coupon, but now I'm also worried the exclusives for both of these will be gone, more so for Skeletor as I plan to display He-Man with sword in hand anyhow, but it'd still be nice to have the option to switch. HT have been produced in abundance that I feel like I can wait a little longer on them, but these guys will probably never see a discount at all compared to HT which has a slight possibility. What category are they under on the SSC website? I can't find them under Premium Format.

I think they're comiquettes, not PFs. Just search Skeletor and it should come up, no?

anyone want to share the coupon code? I want to use on He-Man

Last edited:
Well it appears that PCS is already accepting the final payment for the Skeletor statue due to arrive in early March!

Your Masters of the Universe SKELETOR EX 1:4 Statue is expected in our warehouse the end of February.

Shipments are expected to begin first week of March. Shipments are made in the order by which payments are received.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally put in my order for He-Man ex. Cant wait to get every He-Man motu statue that gets put out by both companies!

Well it appears that PCS is already accepting the final payment for the Skeletor statue due to arrive in early March!

Your Masters of the Universe SKELETOR EX 1:4 Statue is expected in our warehouse the end of February.

Shipments are expected to begin first week of March. Shipments are made in the order by which payments are received.

What the hell?? I wasn't expecting these until the end of the year or next year or something... that was fast!

Just paid for my PCS Skeletor Ex now the wait begins.... Really don't dig the way they do business PO then wait, which is typical with other companies, but what gets me is the they send an email wanting full payment when the item is not even there then they conveniently tell you that even if you send the money your basically in a raffle of "whoever paid first will get theirs first." Then you just wait with no word from them as to when you will get yours or where your sitting on their list of who paid first; just a total turn off with this company in the the way they do e-commerce.
Likely will be my last order with them because I just wanted Skeletor stuff and at the time they were the only one with the license for high end MOTU statues.

Will put pictures here when I get it-whenever that will be.

I spent a while on the fence about He-Man and Skeletor, especially with the Skel price being the price of a 1/4 but finally pulled the trigger. I figured I'd get it now as I'm pretty sure the price for these pieces will be higher in the after market. Maybe not for He-Man as the EX is plain but def Skeletor.

Back