Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c8be73ad.jpg

That Yoda is awesome! give it to me NOW! :panic: :lol

Congrats on getting prime! He's awesome isn't he? :rock

love me some bumblebee but its decepticon time bro ;) megatron would be an obvious choice but i think more people would be pumped over a shockwave(clearly the coolest figure in the last movie) or starscream, blackout?

Any of the transformers would look awesome :rock

So as I am so impatient I managed to speak to Fed Ex and pick up Optimus before it left the depot to be delivered to me tomorrow. The customs charge on this is going to be mahoosive but as you will see well worth it! Also just a bit of background this is my first real non life size i have been after.

Congrats aMaZeInG on the freaking AMAZING Optimus Prime :clap

He got his ass owned bad! :lol

Prime003.jpg

That was painful to do. :(

looks very painful :monkey2

looks like i need another replacement,this one arrived today:slap

The blue colour is not matching the left gun or the defect right gun either,alot darker so im gonna mention that to them as well.

looks like i need another replacement,this one arrived today:slap

The blue colour is not matching the left gun or the defect right gun either,alot darker so im gonna mention that to them as well.

I just received my full replacement today and the blue painted parts are inconsistent in color all over the statue. Some parts are are blue as they are supposed to be, but others are a more purple color. I've noticed this in some of the pics that others have posted having gone over the last couple pages. How is the consistency on yours besides the gun? This question is also for everyone else that has this statue. Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks

just went through the last 10 pages or so and there are some really great pics of the magnificent piece. Congrats to all of you guys who have this! :clap

oh and that video was awesome Aslan! loved seeing the bits of your other statues/maquettes/PFs

Awesome brother! Congratulations!!! Got an email from Corner Store Comics today and mine should be ready to drop ship from Sideshow next week. I told'em to charge my card tomorrow so hopefully everything will go through. It's AWESOME!!! I haven't been coming in here a lot at all since this Optimus started showing up because I haven't had time and I've been waiting but I'll post pics as soon as I get this baby. Oh, by the way. Does Sideshow ship these by UPS or FedEx? I told Corner Store to ship mine by UPS but I didn't know for sure.

Congrats to you to :hi5: mine is being shipped fedex. Sideshow always ship the larger items to me using them. May be different if you are in the U.S though? :dunno

Back