• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Lord Of Darkness 1.1 lifesize bust.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky81

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am reluctant to sell this amazing piece sculpted by the famous Miles Teves due to moving property and i dont have room to display.I am based in the uk so if you are overseas will have to get quotes for shipping etc,he is #209 of only 250 made and has hardly been displayed long! The previous owner did not have the original shipper so comes in a basic shipping box also artbox has a couple of scuffs and marks which is not surprising considering how many years these have been out now. Also there is a slight paint blemish on his chin which i have taken a picture of but i hardly noticed this as displayed out of direct sunlight also spoke to a commission painter at my local games workshop and he said he can do it takes him 1-2 hours again i haven't pursued this as it doesn't bother me. I have enclosed all pictures and i am trying to be as honest as i can i dont want to let him go so if the price is right then he will be sold. As for the price i have not got a clue how much these are worth as they rarely come up but make me a sensible offer please.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_2628[1].JPG
    IMG_2628[1].JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2623[1].JPG
    IMG_2623[1].JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2497[1].JPG
    IMG_2497[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2499[1].JPG
    IMG_2499[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_2500[1].JPG
    IMG_2500[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 139
I am reluctant to sell this amazing piece sculpted by the famous Miles Teves due to moving property and i dont have room to display.I am based in the uk so if you are overseas will have to get quotes for shipping etc,he is #209 of only 250 made and has hardly been displayed long! The previous owner did not have the original shipper so comes in a basic shipping box also artbox has a couple of scuffs and marks which is not surprising considering how many years these have been out now. Also there is a slight paint blemish on his chin which i have taken a picture of but i hardly noticed this as displayed out of direct sunlight also spoke to a commission painter at my local games workshop and he said he can do it takes him 1-2 hours again i haven't pursued this as it doesn't bother me. I have enclosed all pictures and i am trying to be as honest as i can i dont want to let him go so if the price is right then he will be sold. As for the price i have not got a clue how much these are worth as they rarely come up but make me a sensible offer please.

Mark

You still got this bust ? I'll take it. shoot me a pm.

Back