SideShow life time warranty ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will get an earthquake ...:naughty

Better get these.
thestoragestore_2102_492426008

Maybe Prog was right...

*DING*
13549678_500.jpg

FRIES READY!!!!

Then again it could simply be the lifespan of their products

e.g Your Iron Man bust starts flaking after 3 weeks

Then it has a guarantee of . . . . . . . . . .

ta da

3 weeks

Were you denied a refund/replacement when your Iron Man bust started flaking after three weeks?

Hi Everyone,

I had to chime in on this one being in the computer business for 25 years.

That lifetime warranty stuff is BS. 1/2 of these smaller companies that claim a lifetime warranty go out of business or change names, etc. LOL.

It's a lifetime warranty, but the company's lifetime. LOL. Which usually isn't that long.

The bigger guys, HP, IBM, Dell, have set warranties, not lifetime, because companies like these will be around for a while.

Nothing lasts forever.

Thanks,
Mike

There cannot and should not be lifetime warranties on art. There is no lifetime warranty on original paintings or lithographs as far as I know. I do think there should be warranties on these things that will give enough time to take care of paint bubbling issues, quality control, ect. That should be no more than 5 years. Still, perhaps a few examples of a run escape without defects, like paint bubbling or peeling over time. The value of those perfect ones just went up. That's how it is with rare collectible items of ANY kind.
I do think that perhaps there could be Sideshow approved statue restoration shops, though.

There is no way sideshow is big enough or mainstream enough to have restoration shops. That also does not instill confidence in your product.

Back