• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Life Size Greedo Bust: $300 Pick Up Only in Central IL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
greedo_bust.jpg

I love this bust, but I'm getting out of life size pieces, so it doesn't make much sense to keep this one by itself. I got it a while back from someone who had trashed all of the boxes, so I have no way to ship this safely. It has a lot of little spines on the back of his head that are fairly fragile, so I don't want to try and send it. In fact the previous owner had one of them break off, which you can see in the picture below. It's only on the back and it's very subtle so I doubt you could tell if you weren't really looking for it.

greedo_bust2.jpg

If anyone is in the Central Illinois area and can come pick it up, I'll let it go for $300. I might also be willing to trade for Star Wars PFs or statues. Let me know what you have.

Back