Sideshow Joes you want, but doubt we will see get made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
suprised no one showed up with Hit and Run or Low Light. Those two were my favorite

Oh and how bout Shipwreck, Major Bludd and Zartan with a bunch of interchangeable heads and outfits.

I think if the line does well, we might see the twins.
I hope to jeebus they make a Firefly

But I always liked Croc Master and Night Viper, there are just too many main and secondary characters to make a third tier character.

i hope we get firefly and beachhead......shouldnt be that hard to pull off. ooohhh and as a kid my favorite was dusty so yeah why not, dusty too.

Quick-Kick, Tomax and Xamot, Destro, Big Boa, Jinx, William the Refrigerator Perry, alternate versions of Snake Eyes, Road Block, B.A.T, I cant believe nobody mention Mainframe, Low Light, Croc-Master, Falcon, Golobulus, Destro 2 (1988), Doc, Torpedo, SCrap Iron, Spirit,

Seriously, I'd buy Golobulus and Nemesis Enforcer.....Ohh and Pythona too.....

Sorry guys but I'm old school. I'd love to see Sideshow make the original GI Joe (Joe Colton)-Kung Fu grip optional.
Alan

I'm right there with you. You'd figure that General Joe Colton would be a No-Brainer for the line, even If he's a Convention exclusive.

Think about it, were it not for Joe Colton, there would be NO 1/6th Scale toys at all. Granted, there would probobly still be fashion dolls, but that's somewhat different ( tonner, Barbie)

Assuming there's much more life in the line and we do get some mainstream Characters, (eg. Lady Jaye, Stalker, Flint, Spirit, Zartan, The Crimson Twins etc.).

Breaker, Flash, Grand Slam with JUMP pack, Cover Girl, Torpedo, Wet Suit, Cobra Eels, Cobra Viper, BAT, Mutt and Junkyard, Sgt. Slaughter, Airtight, Alpine, Barbecue, Quick Kick, Alley Viper, Night Viper, Storm Shadow V2, Black costumed Storm Shadow, Storm Shadow from the Storm Shadow comic series, and Serpentor.

Last edited:
Back