Sideshow Iron Man Mark VII Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That XM piece is freaking nutz! Andy, you getting that? SSC will have to raise their game considerably to compete with that. Even XM's mark 42 blows the SSC one out of the water. Come on SSC, step it up! I hope this mark VII looks great because as of now, I'm leaning towards the XM mark VII...

Unfortunately not Satosh :( I'm sticking with Sideshow for the whole 1/4 scale line to keep the display consistent - apparently all of them will have the identical round display bases so they'll all tie in really nicely. I'm yet to make my XM debut...hopefully a black Spidey or Venom will be on the cards!!! :yess:

Last edited:
That XM piece is freaking nutz! Andy, you getting that? SSC will have to raise their game considerably to compete with that. Even XM's mark 42 blows the SSC one out of the water. Come on SSC, step it up! I hope this mark VII looks great because as of now, I'm leaning towards the XM mark VII...

Have to disagree with you on the XM Mk42, really don't like that one too much. What makes you feel it's world's better than this one?

The XM MK42 is the laziest of their designs IMHO. Even the SSC Mark II, with a paint job that desperately needs to be improved, has that one beat by a good 1000 miles.

That's a gross exaggeration, the SSC Mk 2 sucks.

Agreed! I just recently saw the mark 42 in a photo next to mags and it looked better than the SSC on to me. Then again, I could be wrong. I just know I'm not happy with the SSC version. I do like the gwyneth head on the XM one. This mark VII looks amazing however!

Agreed! I just recently saw the mark 42 in a photo next to mags and it looked better than the SSC on to me. Then again, I could be wrong. I just know I'm not happy with the SSC version. I do like the gwyneth head on the XM one. This mark VII looks amazing however!

You are totally entitled to your opinion m8. I just think that the XM Mark 42 looks so plain and that... well...
The Mark II wasn't really finished

So unpainted then? :lol

Yeah see I figured that the paint job was not properly completed, and neither were many of the details. It might have been a miss step putting it out there at SDCC and have it be underwhelming. However, in my opinion, and it is only that, it just looks like it could be a stunning piece. Whereas no amount of excellent paint or detail work will help the XM Mark 42.

Ink, that's unlike you to stand up for Sideshow...good on ya! :clap

LOL ... Hey if people can be ripped apart in other threads at least ink is entitled to stand up and represent for the SSC faithful... lol

Back