Sideshow Iron Man Mark VII Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am ignoring that small detail since he's flying. Don't rain on my parade col. :lol

If I have a chance to get any of these it will most likely be the Mark VII, but If I wasn't happy with it the Mark III is also kick ass.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII Maquette

This is just a design right now. They will be working with Legacy so they will have access to the actual computer models for this... I am confident it will be bang on

I was wondering about that as the pictures of the II and the VII look less like digital renders than the pictures of the III and V. If Legacy is involved, which is likely the case, they will turn out amazing for sure. I love my VI and WM maquettes.

I love the slight variation with the silver accents on his suit compared to the mk3.

I love the slight variation with the silver accents on his suit compared to the mk3.

Yeah, I like that too. That and the triangle chest are the things making me second guess myself. But if they pull off the flying pose/base... I don't think I could resist. (Kinda don't like the open back flaps either, but it's not a deal breaker.)

Re: Iron Man Mark VII Maquette

I was wondering about that as the pictures of the II and the VII look less like digital renders than the pictures of the III and V. If Legacy is involved, which is likely the case, they will turn out amazing for sure. I love my VI and WM maquettes.

The pics of this one appear to be a VBrush design... IGO for SF says they are still working on it. I think this will be after the Mark II.

I've got two words for this piece - Bring it!! :rock

9F3.gif

Back