Sideshow Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking over all the 1/6 SDCC stuff, ATAT looks the best to me followed by HT Boba Fett.

WRT to SW stuff, I totally concur. If we're including non-SW, I think HT's Biohazard and Terminator figures give their Fett a run for its money as HT's best showing.

sdcc2015_sideshow_134.jpg
This to me looks amazing. :)

Sideshow's final production figure. Don't get too excited folks. Fool me once.......

atatdriver-service2.JPG

IMO, Sideshow haven't done anything to lead me to believe the final product won't be nearly identical to the prototype.

IMO, Sideshow haven't done anything to lead me to believe the final product won't be nearly identical to the prototype.

I totally agree, but honestly I'm not seeing any standard human 1/6 scale figures aside from their stylized ash... Which to me means that they are sticking to what they've proven to be good at and are shying away from human portraits...

I totally agree, but honestly I'm not seeing any standard human 1/6 scale figures aside from their stylized ash... Which to me means that they are sticking to what they've proven to be good at and are shying away from human portraits...

Indy looks good along with Punisher.

On this figure? Is that possibly because of the flared thighs? The base bodies themselves have practically no hip definition at all.
Just going off releases like boba, the hips or upper leg where to wide or positioned to far forward on the body, making a natural pose impossible, the overalls may disquise it here or maybe it's been resolved. The prototype looks spot on to me

This looks pretty good, all of SSC figures look excellent. My only concern now is the price...

Back