Sideshow Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he worked for the Greek government he'd also expect you to loan him the money for it and refuse to pay you back. ;)

Like the German and American governments. Oh wait sorry, those guys will just print more money or start a war. ;)

This piece looked great in person, though I think light weathering on the boots and gloves would put it over the top.

This piece looked great in person, though I think light weathering on the boots and gloves would put it over the top.

SSC could do it indeed.

AT-AT Driver 01.jpg AT-AT Driver 03.jpgAT-AT Driver 06.jpg at-at driver_ref_01.jpg

Not sure paint flaking off moon boots and gardening gloves qualifies as "weathering.":lol

Yeah, it's not like they saw any action considering they were sitting in the AT-AT.

I'm sure the Snowtrooper from SSC would have looked much better clean. And also the upcoming HT Sandie.

:lecture Sarcastic quote FTW! Weathering is a basic but important part of selling the realism at this scale and is definitely a responsibility of the producer of the product.

Actually, the Sideshow Sandies (except Desert Sands) would have been better unweathered. That way we could have smeared the caramel and chocolate sauce ourselves and made it a bit more realistic.

Back