Sideshow, I applaud you!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
I would like to think that maybe just maybe the auction for Diane's family could have come from a suggestion read here on our forum. If you recall, there were a few collectors somewhat bothered by the Aragorn SSW statue second-chance offer, and explained how they should have been auctioned as opposed to being delt to potential scalpers.

Well Sideshow has done one better, unique items in fact. I for one will be bidding; and hat's off SS -- you deserve a round, or two! :duff :clap :duff

I would like to think that maybe just maybe the auction for Diane's family could have come from a suggestion read here on our forum. If you recall, there were a few collectors somewhat bothered by the Aragorn SSW statue second-chance offer, and explained how they should have been auctioned as opposed to being delt to potential scalpers.

Well Sideshow has done one better, unique items in fact. I for one will be bidding; and hat's off SS -- you deserve a round, or two! :duff :clap :duff

Not to knock your theory Matt, but they announced there would be Memorial auctions when they first put up the Memorial page last year.

Just the Light Up Iron Man ought to fetch quite a chunk of change, and I hope that the whole batch earns tons of money for Diane's family.

Just the Light Up Iron Man ought to fetch quite a chunk of change, and I hope that the whole batch earns tons of money for Diane's family.

Not to mention all those AP Weta statues and of course the infamous Mary Jane.

The APs are cool, but there's something about being Light Up Iron Man pals with Robert Downey, Jr. I think that one is the coolest item of them all.

Did not expect the items to be of the level that they are (a couple of showstoppers sure, but so many!!!!). I'm impressed. (my poor credit card is gonna be hit hard I'm thinking)

Big time Kudos to SS for doing this. I hope it raises so much money that the numbers boggle the mind. I know I'll be bidding on a couple.

Can I ask an honest question, are ALL the proceeds going towards the Kamahele family; the announcement wasn't clear? I am MUCH more eager to bid if they are.

:confused:

Thanks. :duff

I'll bid 1K for the Iron man but it will go 3 times over that.:monkey2

Back