Sideshow Godfather life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just have the chance to take few scan of Godfather life size bust. The sculpt and overall look quite satisfied to me. but imho the face is little bit pale.

Just me.. and would love to hear any comments.

gadfatherbust2a.jpg

godfatherbust1.jpg

godfatherbust4.jpg

godfatherbust3.jpg

And here the cinemaquette godfather

don77.jpg

don11.jpg

don66.jpg

don55.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
Just have the chance to take few scan of Godfather life size bust. The sculpt and overall look quite satisfied to me. but imho the face is little bit pale.

Just me.. and would love to hear any comments.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I think his color and his pose is alright although it could have a bit more that mob look. 2 good pieces nonetheless.

The Hot Toys one wins hands down, despite its much lower price tag:monkey3

Every item has its own league. Hot Toys is a toy not a statue or maquette. so can not compare to it imho.

I just want to hear the overall opinion of this bust from sculpt, paint or likeness.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

The bust is a better likeness than the CM, esp the hair; but it still is Brando about 10 years too young. :angelsmil

I think the bust looks pretty good imo. If the price is right I will get this one day and have it repainted. The likeness is there no doubt but it could use a good Les Walker or Josh Church repaint. I really like it though, congrats!

I will say the Sideshow bust turned out a lot better than I thought. Prototype pics were not impressive, but the final product looks good.

I will say the Sideshow bust turned out a lot better than I thought. Prototype pics were not impressive, but the final product looks good.

I've never really liked Sideshows photographs, if anything they tend to steer you away from placing an order. Their prototype pics were way too glossy imo. Amin's pictures are much better.

Its alot better then the prototype pics, butIi wish it came out better. Im a huge godfather fan and would have easily purchased it if the likeness was alittle better, or up to the Hottoys version, which shouldn't be that hard considering its a 1:1. SS really has to get thier "human" game up.

Still, better then the SS pics. Congrads on the pick-up!!

Size always does matter :D
Im buying it, its Sideshow, its limited to 350 pieces, its Don Vito,
plus its gonna be cool with Tony Montana life size bust...

Sculpt 9 / 10

Paint 9 / 10

likeness 9 / 10

i just got today..
Skin color is so darker like he just got out from solarium machine..

Sculpt 8 / 10

Paint 6 / 10

likeness 7 / 10

Back