Sideshow Ghostface Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is definitely not right. Its overpriced. There are no headsculpt, no alternative mask, no accessories. It comes with a mask and 2 knives for Christ's sake. In a world where Threezero Rambo (great headsculpt, tons of accessories) priced 200 bucks this shouldnt be more than 180.

And i dont think licence is expensive. Neca versions have standard prices.

Wrong. Threezero is a Chinese company. Sideshow is a US company. Show me any product you can buy, from cars to toothbrushes, where US companies can provide the products at the same price as Chinese ones.

I think that ALL 1/6 figs are a little overpriced these days, but people need to stop comparing prices between US/UK and Asian companies.

Wrong. Threezero is a Chinese company. Sideshow is a US company. Show me any product you can buy, from cars to toothbrushes, where US companies can provide the products at the same price as Chinese ones.

I think that ALL 1/6 figs are a little overpriced these days, but people need to stop comparing prices between US/UK and Asian companies.

Nope. Every company manufacture their figures in Asian countries. Hot Toys/Sideshow/Hasbro/NECA every one of them. So production costs are the same.

That extra $30 i mentioned before is just Sideshow tax.

Nope. Every company manufacture their figures in Asian countries. Hot Toys/Sideshow/Hasbro/NECA every one of them. So production costs are the same.

That extra $30 i mentioned before is just Sideshow tax.

I think what is being said is the cost to operate. Sideshow is located in the California USA with one of the highest costs of living in the country. The employees are living in the same location mostly. The cost to operate in Cali USA is probably a lot higher than Hong Kong or other countries. They also have to import the product from HK which means they are paying shipping and import fees on top of charging shipping to customers. Same with NECA and all the others. It's also makes it easier to deal with factories when your in the same country. Easier often means cheaper. I may be wrong but that's what I think we see in prices.

Price is definitely not right. Its overpriced. There are no headsculpt, no alternative mask, no accessories. It comes with a mask and 2 knives for Christ's sake. In a world where Threezero Rambo (great headsculpt, tons of accessories) priced 200 bucks this shouldnt be more than 180.

And i dont think licence is expensive. Neca versions have standard prices.

The price is correct if you take into account the greed factor.....like most American companies today.....provide less, charge more .....profit.

It?s the only way American business managers can think to increase profit to satisfy the predictions of Wall Street.

And we keep lapping it up, cause Muh dollies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow yeah that was fast seemed like I just Pre ordered this I’m pumped!

Overpriced mediocrity at best from Sideshow.

For those of us fortunate to have procured third-party cheaper versions over the years varying in design and quality, we're fortunate that we did. Whether we're 100% satisfied is a different story.

The Sideshow version should placate those who want it and willing to pay their hard earned $ for it. 100% satisfaction again is a different story.

We'll see when in hand pictures and reviews hit.

Wow yeah that was fast seemed like I just Pre ordered this I’m pumped!

Right, in COVID world I've come to expect delays on everything, I can't believe how fast this was turned around, granted, it's a relative simply piece to produce compared to other characters. Just hope the final piece holds up, shouldn't not complicated paint job, so as long as tailoring matches and sculpt wasn't ruined in production.

This is such a basic figure in most aspects that there isn't much that could really go wrong on it, other than the old floppy body syndrome.

Unfortunately, it's Sideshow, the mold could have been an issue and changed the mask, the robe could be made of different material from the proto that doesn't have the same overall look, things can happen, glad they didn't.

Mine is charged and listed as preparing to ship, hoping it goes out today.

At least this one's film accurate if you remove the belt unlike all the lazy "call-it-stylized-'cause-we're-too-lazy-to-get-it-right" Jason Voorhees sculpts that Sideshow does. Props to them because they nailed this piece

A few review vids already up.

This one loses points for not knowing what the knife cleaning hand is and preferring loose Sideshow bodies.

Disappointing no good wire, but the head articulation looks fantastic.

My 1/6 horror favorite trio is now complete, I love it.

64OwSkc.jpg

The Sideshow figures has some issues but overall looks great and I'm very happy.

lNWMFPC.jpg

Back