Sideshow Ghostface Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple more pictures.
IMG_20210222_163726_490.jpgIMG_20210222_163726_485.jpg

Mine should be here in a week or so super excited this looks solid

Some of my favorite sideshow horror figures ghostface is great nice to finally have him on the collection 014BC099-B573-4E0D-B8CE-53C484A3F7A0.jpg

Did ghostface have the tie up around the waste in the first film? I feel like we see him without it more across all films...

Did ghostface have the tie up around the waste in the first film? I feel like we see him without it more across all films...

No belt at all in any movie. The belt is part of the costume outside of the film, and where the license is for the Ghost Face design and not the Scream films, it is included with nearly every figure. Thankfully it's not permanent, I removed it as soon as I got my figure.

No belt at all in any movie. The belt is part of the costume outside of the film, and where the license is for the Ghost Face design and not the Scream films, it is included with nearly every figure. Thankfully it's not permanent, I removed it as soon as I got my figure.

Ah i see, i thought so. The figures always look a bit odd with the belt, i won?t be using it.

Yeah, it looks much better without. It gives Ghost Face a ghostly overall silhouette, where the belt makes it stand out that there’s a person underneath.

Interesting. I have the Neca ultimate GF and it doesn’t have the belt iirc.

Haven't bought this yet as I need to free up some space but I think it'll happen sooner than later. Just too great a piece to not grab one for the collection

Back