Sideshow Gandalf 12" for $28.49 shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yet the very existence of this thread makes me sad. :monkey2

Me too.

So now Sideshow's Gandalf is a peg warmer or a bargain bin item... how did it come to this? :monkey2

Gratz to all those who got him on the cheap though.

Even I would have gotten one at that price, and I don't have a single LOTR 1/6 fig. :horror

Just got my shipping notice!!! :)

mike

Likewise! :gandalf

Once again, big time thanks to icruise and kngfu; One of the best deals (if all the praise I've read regarding the figure is to be believed) ever!

Now what's all this about Obi-Wan? Another Hastings special from months past?

Obi-wan was on sale as well, but sold out first since kngfu started a thread about it in the Star Wars section. I would have got one, but I already had him and couldn't think of a custom to use it for.

Wow. Can't say I would have pulled the trigger on that one (I've gone "all ANH, all the time" with my SW collection...though I do still have my Maul and Qui-Gon boxed up in case we ever get a TPM Obi-Wan) but that really is an amazing price.

"Go Hastings", indeed. :D

Yeah, I've also decided to focus on the original trilogy, so that was part of it as well. Don't really feel the need to get very many more prequel figures.

I feel the same way with the prequel figs. I just concentrated on anything from ANH in the Star Wars line. It was nice enough seeing Gandalf on the cheap. I only owned both hobbits that I picked up before there was any talk about the line ceasing before the Fellowship was to be made. I was thinking about unloading the hobbits as most websites were sold out of Gandalf or I'd have to pay over $100 shipped for it (which is something I really can't afford).

Wow. Can't say I would have pulled the trigger on that one (I've gone "all ANH, all the time" with my SW collection...though I do still have my Maul and Qui-Gon boxed up in case we ever get a TPM Obi-Wan) but that really is an amazing price.

"Go Hastings", indeed. :D

I feel the same about the PT and EU stuff which is why I hadn't bought it. But the price was so good and the design unique that I wish I had gotten in on that deal.

Got my shipping notice today! I cannot thank you guys enough for pointing me in the direction of this unbelievable deal. My wife will be so happy when he arrives!!

LOL. I got my Gandalf just fine but Obi-Wan Kenobi? Not so much. Looky what I got in the mail today...and they're all out now. :lol:lol

LOL. I got my Gandalf just fine but Obi-Wan Kenobi? Not so much. Looky what I got in the mail today...and they're all out now. :lol:lol

:duh :monkey2

At least you're taking it in stride, Prog. I'd be cussing them out Sam Jackson style! But now I'm worried about the Gandalf that's on its way... I hope he's actually the correct product. :horror

Just recieved my Gandalf today only to open upen the package and see the 7 inch Toy Biz Gandalf...WTF......This is BS....I am furious...

I am kidding though...They sent me the correct SS 12" Gandalf. It is an amazing figure...easily on of Sideshow's best the headsculpt is a homerun. Holds it own against some HT figures! This is my first LOTR 12" figure. Now I may have to pick up Frodo and Sam, since they look pretty amazing too.

mike

My Gandalf just arrived. He's in good condition, aside from a small amount of price sticker residue. I don't know when I'll actually get around to customizing him though.

P2030130.jpg

GANDALF IS PLEASED WITH YOU.

Seems my credit card was just refunded for this item. No real explanation, but I'm guessing Hastings ran out? And I ordered him before this thread even started...

Anyone else get the refund email from Amazon?

Back