Sideshow Gandalf 12" for $28.49 shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last edited:
Wow! I always avoided this figure, since he was a bit costly for a non-Lord of the Rings collector like myself, but this price is amazing. My wife will be very happy to have him next to her Hobbits. Thanks for the heads-up!!

Since they included two staffs and two cloaks...I just may get another to display both ways.....this is tempting.

WOW... I got one...$28.49 shipped...I couldn't pass it up!

mike

got one. maybe either hold on to it for future trade value or customize it into a battle worn version.

if anyone sees other figures, LOTR, SW, Indy or whatever please post.

Thanks for the heads up on this icruise! I ordered one to join the hobbits that I purchased just before they announced that they were done with the LOTR 12" line. Gandalf is one of those figs that I thought I'd be paying out of the horse's rear end to complement both Frodo & Samwise. Thanks again!

I'm debating on getting another one. I was thinking it might be useful for Saruman kitbash. At the very least for the body.

Looks like the party's over. It's not showing up in the listings anymore.

Man, I love finds like this. This is even better than that A. Boyd clearance sale from a few months back. Sure, you could've picked up a $15 Cornelius or a $12 OHMSS Bond...great deals, to be sure...but $22 for a figure of this quality? Amazing.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Important Message
We're sorry. The item Lord of the Rings: Gandalf the Grey (Ian McKellen) 12-Inch Figure by Sideshow Collectibles! is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

I had it in my cart just waiting for me to push the button on ordering a double that I didn't need. Glad the temptation is now gone. Great deal for those that got one, I had to pay $90 plus shipping for my exclusive.

Back