Sideshow Gambit PF/Comiquette SOON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool but not a fan. Congrats to Gambit fans looks like you will have to buy two.

Wow.. issit going to have change-o-head and change-o-hand as the exclusive version??? :rock

200px-Gambit_deb.jpg

Yeah, this looks pretty cool. I agree, that so far this looks better than the custom.

So are we getting an exclusive with both heads? If so... awesome!

If not, I'd prefer the shorter hair (like he had in the cartoon, since that's how I started to like x-men and marvel)

Can't wait for this guy. Easily my most anticipated Sideshow statue...

I was afraid that Sideshow will come up with a bad sculpt or even an animated one like they did with Emma Frost

Gambit PF looks just like he should. Perfection. I might be ordering even two. One for display, one for collection

Kudos to Sideshow

I was afraid that Sideshow will come up with a bad sculpt or even an animated one like they did with Emma Frost

Gambit PF looks just like he should. Perfection. I might be ordering even two. One for display, one for collection

Kudos to Sideshow

What does that mean ?

I assume he means one he keeps in box and not opened as a true collectible.

Man sounds like a shame to keep pieces of art like this in a box. I mean even priceless works of art tend to be on display to be enjoyed.

Light up eyes would be sick, but i always wondered....

What the hell do people do when the bulbs on a statue like XMEN vs Sentinel get burnt out ????

I don't know, don't you think that most people would not leave the light on all the time ?

I know what you mean. I want this Ultron so bad:

ultron%20badassery.bmp

Damn! Villians always looking kickass sitting on some sort of throne! :rock

Kudos to Sideshow

I agree, I was not a big fan of the animated look of Emma Frost, it just reminded me of those PVC anime figures. There's nothing wrong with them but I was looking forward to the Emma Frost piece being more realistically proportional :D

Back