Sideshow Gambit PF/Comiquette SOON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer just a cool stance/pose for him, rather than anything too acrobatic. Just a good quality "strong" sculpt. Something like:

zz224fab1c.jpg

or

97018-gambit_400.jpg

and please, light up eyes and/or energy please :)

Something like those two pics would be cool. :D

Theres 2 thing I want in this Hobby, after that I can call it quit....

1- A World War Hulk PF on throne.
1- A Thanos PF

Theres 2 thing I want in this Hobby, after that I can call it quit....

1- A World War Hulk PF on throne.
1- A Thanos PF

Yeah, a WWH/King Hulk on throne would be cool, but i'm more than happy with the PH statue that Bowen is dropping later this year. Looks amazing.

A World War Hulk PF on throne would be my ultimate marvel collectible.Second would be an ''Alex Ross style'' Spider Man.But most of all I want a Dr.Channard PF.

I'm still in shock that SS came right out and basically said a Gambit Premium Format piece is on the way! I am an X-Men fan, so this is a big step in the "right" direction and a PF no less!! It's been a while since I bought a PF from Sideshow, but this will undoubtedly be the next for me.

I'm still in shock that SS came right out and basically said a Gambit Premium Format piece is on the way! I am an X-Men fan, so this is a big step in the "right" direction and a PF no less!! It's been a while since I bought a PF from Sideshow, but this will undoubtedly be the next for me.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Jea... u haven't bought JACK! :monkey4

I'd prefer just a cool stance/pose for him, rather than anything too acrobatic. Just a good quality "strong" sculpt. Something like:

zz224fab1c.jpg

or

97018-gambit_400.jpg

and please, light up eyes and/or energy please :)

I like the second one.

Light up eyes and cards would be hot !

Once u go ISM u never go back. :rotfl

That's the truth! :lol

I'll admit it was nice when I did own it, but honestly, I don't miss it that much. If a mint one comes my way at a good price, then I'd consider getting it again. But until then, I'm not in a hurry. Although, it's definitely a cornerstone of the SS Marvel comiquette collection....but then again, I am trying to avoid comiquettes. :duh

I can only hope this is a PF. I don't want to blow a comiquette on a character I have no interest in. Congrats to you Gambit fans. Now I need SS to get cracking on a DD comiquette or one of the marvel heavy hitters in their classic costumes.

I love Tony Cipriano but he has a particular style that is difficult to hide.

dhhellboyanim.JPG

13931.jpg

15324.jpg

14109.jpg

090208namor05.jpg

He did both of these:

7209press12001.jpg

So....Gambit will most definitely have one arm in front and one arm in back.
He didn't sculpt that hulk, that was Andy Bergholtz :nono

Brant basically just told me to come see Gambit at SDCC.

Hmmm, if only I could get a Wolvie at a decent price... looks like my X-men display would be coming along nicely over the next few years.

Back