Statue Sideshow Galactus maquette 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 1:4 scale Galactus would be over 7-feet tall (based on an official height of 30', although he's been drawn much, much taller), but I get what folks are saying. If Iron Studios does end up producing 1:10 scale Fantastic Four statues they'd scale pretty close to perfect.

RSVP is up

https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/...03567c6f4228b1&[email protected]

1200_previewbanner_400361_GalactusMaquette.jpg

One of my favorite characters. I have to have at least one Galactus.

Will wait to see the full reveal, but it's looking really awesome so far. So stoked!

Well the Haslab Galactus could always be another option at half the cost half the quality though but at least an attachable SS will probably come with the Haslab.

Man, would love to get this, but between the size and the price.. :horror

I have the SS Galactus legendary bust that I have yet to ever open and display. :lol

I even bought all the smaller bowen busts of the heralds to put around him, also never opened..:(

One day.....

My guess is this will clock in at 32"-36" and cost around $1,200-$1,400. Which will be quite a jump from G1's $800 price tag.
I also think it will come with one or two mini-statues (Silver Surfer and possibly Nova) like the previous version. Although the could just be reserved for the EX to push POs.

Yea, I don't know. Very curious to know the size and price for this thing.

Easy $1,700 price tag and will be the size of the original.

Original Galactus is 20000x better.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back