Statue Sideshow Galactus maquette 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
wowzers

Attachments

• gal.jpeg
    gal.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 149
  • galc.jpeg
    galc.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 32
  • gal.jpg
    gal.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Yea, this is good news!

Been secretly hoping for this ever since buying this art print.

galactus_marvel_silo_lg.png

Color me very interested. I passed on the last Galactus because it had an open ES. If this looks good, I may pull the trigger and display it with my Bowen collection.

Hell yea ...this looks great!!

Now just need to know the size and price. Change of hands without power effect would be icing on the cake.

It looks pretty good, but will probably stick with the original. I do like the helmet and detail. Will have to see the price, size, and if it comes with any cool extras. If SS were really smart they'd include a set of Fantastic Four statues as the exclusive. At some point Iron Studios will probably make 1/10 scale Fantastic Four, possibly a FF/Galactus/Heralds diorama.

It looks pretty good, but will probably stick with the original. I do like the helmet and detail. Will have to see the price, size, and if it comes with any cool extras. If SS were really smart they'd include a set of Fantastic Four statues as the exclusive. At some point Iron Studios will probably make 1/10 scale Fantastic Four, possibly a FF/Galactus/Heralds diorama.

You know good and well that Sideshow will do one swap out piece that doesn’t matter much in long run

I think both Galactus MAQs look fantastic. We'll probably see plenty of the OG MAQs up for sale soon. Either way, it's a great time to add a Galactus MAQ to the collection.

Back