Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as stupid as this Jason statue is, and i really think it's stupid...it has an awesomeness factor that outweighs it's stylized stupidity.

with that said, i like it.

Doesn't compute... Please try again later. :). I still think this is the BEST Jason we have gotten.

I really love my current Jason (pt 3) and I so wish I had got Freddy Vs. Jason - Jason, I still regret that one. However, I really love this one. Don't know how I compare them but I'm digging it.

This one is cool from the more of an action effect and the base is amazing. However, the original Part 3 screams Jason way more than this statue.

This thing looks better every time I see it regardless of how stylized it is. I love it and will be happy to throw my money at it.

As a general representation of Jason this looks amazing. Much better detail than the pt 3 one. I hated how clean that one was.

As a general representation of Jason this looks amazing. Much better detail than the pt 3 one. I hated how clean that one was.

I disagree, I think the original PF is a much better representation of Jason. It captures him in his part 3 persona almost perfectly. This is a made-up version of Jason. And remember, he was clean in part 3, he put on freshly laundered clothing straight from the clothesline!. :)

Now both Jason's will have a sword. I wished they could have made this one with a different weapon. Or zombie head.

My only wish is that this had a removable mask .. Every picture I've seen just makes me want to lift that mask up and see the gory face beneath

Back