Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I showed my wife the above pics and and the first thing she said was "why is he sticking his gut out like that? Jason doesn't stand like that":slap:lol

This isn't perfect but I still prefer it to the Pt 3 PF and am definitely getting it. I think as with many statues, it just doesn't display as well at certain angles. Some of the pros IMO:

- The colors of the shirt & pants

- The base

- Machete comes standard

- Damaged mask

Love the blood on this but really this looks like a 350.00 PF and not 500.00 to 600.00. It's very basic in terms of what size and it comes with.

Nobody is saying that, he's just being an imbecile.

More pics

Sideshow-Preview-Night132.jpg

Sideshow-Preview-Night133.jpg

Sideshow-Preview-Night134.jpg

Sideshow-Preview-Night135.jpg

Sideshow-Preview-Night136.jpg

Sideshow-Preview-Night137.jpg

Sideshow-Preview-Night138.jpg

Sideshow-Preview-Night139.jpg

6541803a452b7b27b628b455375bd8b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9 out of 10 pictures i think this statue looks goofy and stylized to all hell.

but i think it looks AWESOME in this one sole pic. BY FAR the ideal angle for this guy. Just wish he had more flattering angles.

But i guess that is Sideshow's master plan. Looks goofy and strange from the majority of angles but the one single flattering angle it kicks ass.

I liked the Jason PF but I'm probably not going to get it for my collection. I think fans will like it--though who knows what the price will be from SS. It may it be worth $500 to most people.

Back