Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And by the sounds of it, Freddy's going to be a companion piece so the pose might look really good for a back to back display.

Pinhead in the middle with Jason and Freddy either side of him will be a fantastic display, just need Myers now.

Sh sh sh it it it...

Okay, it's not that bad, I just wanted to make that joke. :p

I had high hopes for this, but there's just too much about this piece I don't like, and the few things I do like don't come close to making up for that. Other than the base, everything else just feels like a downgrade, for what is sure to be a much higher price than the previous versions, so I'll have to pass and wait a few more years to see what the next attempt is like.

Best of luck to those that like it, though.

I wish they would bulk him up and stop with the broken neck head tilting down poses. The first part 3 PF is far superior.

SDCC it is then. What the heck is with this 'Cult Classic' line theyre sposed to have man, we've got Pinhead and Jason but what about Ash (and a 1/4 Snake Plissken?).

I don't know... This is much more scary then the part 3 version. I love it but with that "kill" base I can't bring it into my house.

I wish they would bulk him up and stop with the broken neck head tilting down poses. The first part 3 PF is far superior.

Not for me... I always thought the original lacked presence... It's why I sold it... TWICE.... I picked it up a second time because I got the freddy PF but Jason just did nothing for me... It was just too dull. So when I heard they were making another I decided to sell again... This will be a big step up... All my other statues have so much detail that Jason looked like.... well boring.

I showed my wife tonight and she thought this one was much creepier... Funny that she said the exact same thing someone on another board said... "It looks like Jason just got done killing someone and you stumbled on him and he has turned and basically you're next" I agree with that...

Not to say the other Jason was bad... It was film accurate (mostly) but it was boring for me...

this one is stylized and is lacking some size but man I am digging the feel..

If you want a part three then you probably got one or can still get one on the bay.. I did not understand why SSC was returning to the part 3 look.... I like that they took a chance since they already have a film version part 3. Sure a perfect part 3 would have been nice.... But this stylized version hits the spot for me.. I think it will look epic on a higher shelf looking down on you..

I get why some have issues with it. I just don't think the original was that much better since it had it's own issues IMO...

I am sure this won't be the last Jason SSC does... It may be a while but they will do more.

Some picks and a quote from facebook

"This impressed me the most today at SS booth. The pose definitely looks weird in the pics, but in person it makes sense. It makes you feel like that a freak.. standing in a corner like a freak.. looking at you like a freak.. wanting to chop your freaking head off. It's a very strong pose actually n it's got presence n it's just freaky n awesome. Not much of a horror fan myself, but really thinking about this one, only/hopefully comes out the way it looks here."

11054432_800157876730821_8388259973994208367_o.jpg

1907475_800157996730809_4444289912346974742_n.jpg

10308067_800158076730801_4319403316385160927_n.jpg

11061301_800158466730762_2989029629541551817_o.jpg

10384842_800158243397451_6993308051653992919_n.jpg

He does look a bit strange from the front (Beer gut) but I won't be displaying him that way :)

Not for me... I always thought the original lacked presence... It's why I sold it... TWICE.... I picked it up a second time because I got the freddy PF but Jason just did nothing for me... It was just too dull. So when I heard they were making another I decided to sell again... This will be a big step up... All my other statues have so much detail that Jason looked like.... well boring.

I showed my wife tonight and she thought this one was much creepier... Funny that she said the exact same thing someone on another board said... "It looks like Jason just got done killing someone and you stumbled on him and he has turned and basically you're next" I agree with that...

Not to say the other Jason was bad... It was film accurate (mostly) but it was boring for me...

this one is stylized and is lacking some size but man I am digging the feel..

If you want a part three then you probably got one or can still get one on the bay.. I did not understand why SSC was returning to the part 3 look.... I like that they took a chance since they already have a film version part 3. Sure a perfect part 3 would have been nice.... But this stylized version hits the spot for me.. I think it will look epic on a higher shelf looking down on you..

I get why some have issues with it. I just don't think the original was that much better since it had it's own issues IMO...

I am sure this won't be the last Jason SSC does... It may be a while but they will do more.

Fair enough Jaws. Valid points you have and it's nice to have another more positive perspective. He would look better from a higher shelf... my only gripe is I hope they add just a little mass but it looks like it has already been approved. He does have more detail than the first PF but I will wait to see in hand before deciding. Good points :)

Fair enough Jaws. Valid points you have and it's nice to have another more positive perspective. He would look better from a higher shelf... my only gripe is I hope they add just a little mass but it looks like it has already been approved. He does have more detail than the first PF but I will wait to see in hand before deciding. Good points :)

I get that its not for everyone... It took me by surprise when I first saw it... But the more I looked the more I liked :)

Mass may not be too much of an issue.. If the buttons work like on the original you can possibly add some padding :)

I actually did that with the original.. I added a bit of padding to the back of the neck to give him more of a hump...

Hopefully it looks great in hand for all. If not then owners of the original can be even happier as the value on that one keeps going up :)

So Bought Thanks for the pics Jaws - just hope it comes weathered like in the pics - but as we no with this being the proto,

it most proberly wont :(

Back