Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone looking to trade or sell their Ex Vader? I have all the HTs Avengers to trade and other stuff.... I put up WTT in the trading section. :)

excellent pics paramoremcr88. that should get a few orders placed...........:lecture

2hex3e1.jpg

That's an awesome camera!!! Almost the same one I have. I own the D3100 and bought it 3 years ago. Still going strong so you will not be disappointed. All the vids on my YouTube channel were also shot using this camera so it is great for pictures and videos in HD. Congrats!!

Cool, I'm looking forward to using the video on this, probably for my next collection update.

Fantastic pictures :clap

Many thanks King! :hi5:

And...ordered!

:duff

excellent pics paramoremcr88. that should get a few orders placed...........:lecture

Thanks barryo :hi5:

I wish I had the time to sculpt an unmasked David Prowse head to pop onto my new SS Vader...
It would make such a great display option, if someone could produce a high quality likeness of Prowse circa 1980-83,
with a bit of a grin on his face and those big sideburns he had, as if he's taking a break during filming.
Anyone else think the old boy deserves a bit of glory here? I do.
7iqh.jpg

The above photo is not from the 80's obviously; probably some convention appearance,
or other promotional photo from about 2000 I expect.
wmq4.jpg

Last edited:
Baloo is BACK! (...)
:wave Only part-time, mate... This wooden house never ends!

Are you the same Baloo at Replica Forum?
:lecture There can be only one baloo!

13", 13.5", 14", when you're that much bigger than most guys, it really doesn't matter.:lol
For her pleasure. It should always be for her pleasure.

Tsssss tsssss ... One feels so alone in the dark side ...

does-darth-vader-do-this-when-masturbating.gif

Vader: "ah at last.. Obi-Wan..my old master, ...erm...why the hell is your lightsabre getting narrower at the end considering you are pointing it at me?"

Kenobi: "I don't know Darth..maybe you should ask Pixelpiper.. He knows everything, even more than Master Yoda"
Sometimes one believes, one believes, and then ...

expectations-vs-reality-facebook-photo.jpg

Got my new camera today and Vader was first to be photographed.

c3cd7f5a936b921afbbd7e4c8e5948c0_zpsd08ca49a.jpg

Nice, really nice shot(s)! :clap
... Sure, the force is with you!
:rock2

:horror Splashy ... Peace to his soul.

@ Anthrapoid : I love these shots of filming.

Here is a pic of my unmodded ESB/ROTJ Vader next to my modded ANH Vader with the extra ROTJ Vader dome.

0181000x750_zpsbdd504be.jpg

I think I still might prefer the Hasbro dome on the ANH version. Not sure.

I wish I had the time to sculpt an unmasked David Prowse head to pop onto my new SS Vader...
It would make such a great display option, if someone could produce a high quality likeness of Prowse circa 1980-83,
with a bit of a grin on his face and those big sideburns he had, as if he's taking a break during filming.
Anyone else think the old boy deserves a bit of glory here? I do.
7iqh.jpg

The above photo is not from the 80's obviously; probably some convention appearance,
or other promotional photo from about 2000 I expect.

After reading the Making Of Books, I think Prowse is a complete arse.

I think I do too. I will probably switch it back.

Right now I still have the new Vader displayed by himself, so although I'm thinking of adjusting the dome just slightly I'm really happy otherwise... Of course, I know the final display spot for this will be with HT Luke, so we'll see how I feel about it then.

Back