Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Lennon is my favorite, but they were all talented in their own right. George actually got shafted big time by Lennon and McCartney.

I guess you missed where I wrote I said that in jest. I love all the Beatles. Paul is my next favorite but they would never have been the Beatles I know without all of them. I just prefer John.

I guess you missed where I wrote I said that in jest. I love all the Beatles. Paul is my next favorite but they would never have been the Beatles I know without all of them. I just prefer John.

Sorry, Yep, Missed that. Honest mistake. I was coming in here to look for Vader info, and I saw that.

I prefer John too. I'm actually a huge fan of his Solo career. I want to pic up the 7inch figure that NECA made of him. Yep, the best thing I've heard about the Beatles is that the sum was greater than it's parts.

George has always been my favorite but it took all 4 of them to make them extraordinary. Very awesome and never duplicated ever again.

John has always been my favorite, but I find as I get older that my appreciation for George has been gaining on him.

But the best Beatles solo album is Ringo. :lecture

Love the diversity here. All Beatles fans but all different. I can't believe there are people who don't like the Beatles. Those people don't matter to me. LOL.

Anyway. Anyone seen any updated pics on Vader? Weren't we promised some soon? What gives?

I am really excited! This figure is working to drive down the value of the first release. And I very much like the first one. I am looking forward to getting the one I just bought on ebay.

Tried to take some pics from the video. Hard to see but it does look improved. It maybe I'm just hopeful.
u7urytug.jpg
ybepytup.jpg
ga7y8yty.jpg
ytaja8ag.jpg
u5eduma8.jpg
2y7uby7y.jpg

Despite just getting the ANH version, I'm super excited to get the Deluxe version. I still can't get over how big Vader is. I put him next to my Hot Toys Luke and he's almost Double his size!

Back