Sideshow Dooley has his own new company!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't tell you anymore other than they'll be coming out. I promise you'll all be very satisfied with what I've been putting together. Just keep checking back on the website for updates. BITS & PIECES series 2 is something "Zombie" fans will enjoy as well! Remember the more BITS & PIECES get sold... the faster the Zombies will be creeping your way ;) Spread the word!!!!

ya gotta throw us a bone soon....just a hint of things to come...sculpts,figures,anything at all!!!

I seen over at Big bad toystore they have the bits and pieces up for pre-order. Looks pretty awesome

So just for kicks... What kind of Zombie figures are you guys hungry for? I'm interested in what skulks around in those dark minds as a great zombie collectible. Have fun!!!

- Cheerleader (The Peril Unlimited dude made one and there was a big discussion about how it wasn't "sexy" enough. :lol You could own the "sexy cheerleader zombie" market!)

- Period Zombies (Civil War especially)

- Me! (It would probably be way out of most of our price ranges, but a custom Dooley zombie made to look like the purchaser would be the holy grail of any zombie collector, imo)

- Children (Nobody else will touch this, you're our only hope!)

- Animals?

Last edited:
I would love to see a clown zombie of some sort. I know the licencing would never let these happen but any super hero/villain in zombie form I would love to have. Maybe a half zombie that's coming out of the "ground" so to speak with a tombstone behind him? That would be really really cool. I'm going to think on this a bit more....

Back