Statue Sideshow Dinosauria Mosasaur Statue/Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Blade, this may be strange, but after seeing your pictures, my first question is: What is that metal roller coaster in the closet? It looks suspiciously awesome! :wink1:

lol that's part of my mini carnival collection, they have flashing lights and music and such. The roller coaster is a bit out of scale with the others but still a fun piece. I'm a bit of killer klown fan so I have to have a creepy carnival..even if only on miniature.. lol I think the coaster was a Mr.Christmas, most of the others are Dept 56 or Lemax. I have a scrambler, two ferris wheels, and a carousel.

I think Sideshow is too greedy this time...they can't meet the ideal ship-out schedule with limited painters in factory...they have to finish 1000 Mosasaurs, 1000 Tyrant EX, 2000 Tyrant Reg., 1000 Carnotarous, 1000 Spinosaurs, 1000 Styracosaurs, 1250 Triceratops, and 1000 of Carm. vs Allo and Apatosaurus each...that's...10250 statues in few months and that's just 'ONE OF the LINE of Sideshow' (Am I wrong???)...

No wonder our shipping date postpone again and again!!! Poor painters...sometimes I issue the painting problem but sometimes I really respect them. If they need to finish those samples in just few months...I'll be so worried about the quality...because they have to paint 'QUICKLY'......We hope they get plenty of time and do more careful...

Anyway......God bless my dear Tyrant King and Triceratops...:pray:

I know this is kinda selfish but I'm gonna be glad that they're delayed. I still plan on picking up 3 more statues (at least) and I'm trying to pay off 2 of them right now. The longer these things take to be paid for the better for me. I really don't want to miss out on this line.

Won't there be a repaint of this Mosasaur statue anyway? It seems like they do that a lot with these things, although there still isn't one of the T-rex vs Triceratops, which I'd love to have...

Yeah, that's stuff I strive for right there. I've been looking to build my own cabinets and yours are pretty damn close to what I've had in mind, aside from the exposed metal clips along the ends and I probably wouldn't keep things so low to the ground on the main two cabinets. Did you custom build those or are they for sale somewhere?

And you just pushed me over the edge for the Mosasaur. Bought.

Fantastic pics, many people said Krenz's T-Rex is too small, I'm pretty sure when I see your cabnet. This cabnet worth multi-thousands dollars now!

I'm glad my friends that you like my photos. I now expect exclusive version with the new T-rex and Triceratops little later. I am glad to see so many enthusiasts of this wonderful line, even if Sideshow fails to solve the problem from China, with painters .

PS :My cabinet is made by me and my father. It all started with the big closet in the middle, and of course with my first dinosaurs (Allosaurus vs Camarosaurus, Apato, and Tupu). It was a challenge for me because I measured to the last millimeter. Nobody thought about that I will have a mini museum in my apartment:)). The greatest challenge came in January this year, when I extended my cabinet . Doors and shelves are made from glass. I had to put a polycarbonate in front of glass doors because I have a child . More important than anything is safe for my family. This polycarbonate plate is placed at a distance of about 12 cm from the glass. If the cabinet is not made exactly to order and size from statues and not measured, would not look like this!

Incredible display! You and your father should be really proud of such amazing work.

Tupuxuara, thank you for sharing your photos! The Mosasaur looks brilliant with that blue background and your display is awe-inspiring. I once found a gallery of your collection online somewhere and spent a good two hours drooling over it. Great work!

Based on Tupuxuara's fantastic display...I also want to share some photos of a crazy guy that I found on the net...Have you guys ever done that? A BIG TABLE PARTY~

I can't believe he own every Exclusive~ If the photo sharing is not appropriate, I'll apologize and delete tham all.
Looking at those statues...what a long journey...every dino has its own thread here in this Freak forum...every statue we used to talk...it's been 6 years!!!!!! Hope this line never end.

I just want to thank every of them for being in our collection (And thank my money too)
With the news keep coming in, never forget the olds.

bdb108fa513d2697e5736ab556fbb2fb4216d8170.jpg
afa643166d224f4ae30411fb0af790529922d112.jpg
cc4e73f082025aafdeb31c23f8edab64024f1a35.jpg
d5a1c3cec3fdfc03c4fe8150d73f8794a5c22634.jpg

Hello www1b24. Glad to see this beautiful line even more complete than mine( LOL:)))))) ), in another house. Sideshow should be proud for this wonderful line in the future they would probably have to change the team of painters from China factory:((. Too bad for these beautiful sculptures to be painted by amateurs. Jorge Blanco does a great job for this line. It is the best of the best sculptors in the world. This is my opinion.

PS: again, I am very glad that you like my office with dinosaurs:)

Back