Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow has Diablo III License

looks sweet..........but i prefered the alternate head, are we still getting that with this piece?

Yep that is the exclusive, the painted pic is just the REG.
On another note, this is no longer on the SS site :confused:

looks sweet..........but i prefered the alternate head, are we still getting that with this piece?

It's tiny and blurry, but the Ex head looks absolutely EPIC :rock2

140emip.jpg

Yep that is the exclusive, the painted pic is just the REG.
On another note, this is no longer on the SS site :confused:

yeah...........just saw that, what do u mean not on the site anymore? and what do they mean by relaunch? does this mean we have to pre order him a second time now :confused:

yeah...........just saw that, what do u mean not on the site anymore? and what do they mean by relaunch? does this mean we have to pre order him a second time now :confused:

I can't find it anywhere on the site. And when I go to my account and click on the link it just takes me to some random page.

No, if you already pre-ordered it you won't have to again, well at least I hope so.

I can't find it anywhere on the site. And when I go to my account and click on the link it just takes me to some random page.

No, if you already pre-ordered it you won't have to again, well at least I hope so.

yup, i get the same thing, prolly thats what they mean by re launch. they will have a completely updated page on this item i would think. but at least my PO is still there

Sideshow's site still sucks balls. I can't preview ^^^^ tonight.

damn. I was hoping the paint would suck so I could cancel.
.... it does not suck .... :monkey1

If you already have the item on Pre-Order you are good to go and won't need to re-order when the piece re-launches next week. Just a little FYI for y'all. :D

Beautiful sculpt, really well done! :clap

I'm so glad i have the ex. on order. Amazing sculpt.

If you already have the item on Pre-Order you are good to go and won't need to re-order when the piece re-launches next week. Just a little FYI for y'all. :D

so i would imagine the ES would be higher than thought of before then :confused: since the re launch will prolly bring in more ppl.......and i hope those pics we got are the final piece since we got those one pics last year that were said to be the proto

Very nice, the paint application definitely doesn't suck! :rock

Although I'll still probably cancel. I really really enjoyed the first two Diablo's but I just don't want to upgrade my PC to play the new one. Plus my character wasn't a Barbarian, it was a level 18 paladin with 98 hit points and a Helm of Disintegration. It does 1d4 points of damage.

That's the thing, I kind of feel like I have a disconnect with this piece. D3's release date is nowhere in sight, and I don't even know if I really want to be sucked in to the game.

And yet I do have a connection because I was a HUGE D2 player. But that was ages ago.

Still, the piece is just too awesome to cancel. Which is both good and bad for me.

Last edited:

That's the thing, I kind of feel like I have a disconnect with this piece. D3's release date is nowhere in sight, and I don't even know if I really want to be sucked in to the game.

And yet I do have a connection because I was a HUGE D2 player. But that was ages ago.

Still, the piece is just too awesome to cancel. Which is both good and bad for me.

i dont even play pc games and im still getting this, the ex is a must for me and it looks just as bad ass as the berserker, i only get things that look bad ass, thats all that matters to me

Back