Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if it went back up.
If they have shifted the lot that must be some sort of record for Ex and reg :dunno
Sure someone will throw some numbers at me :lol

So Will from customer service gave me a call regarding my paint issue. He told me theres 1 replacement body left but he couldnt guarantee that it wouldnt come with the same issues. I told him to keep it. Let it go to someone with more serious issues like a broken leg or something. Im gonna go ahead and take the credit and put my ex on ebay. Paint issue isnt so bad so I should at least make my money back.

So Will from customer service gave me a call regarding my paint issue. He told me theres 1 replacement body left but he couldnt guarantee that it wouldnt come with the same issues. I told him to keep it. Let it go to someone with more serious issues like a broken leg or something. Im gonna go ahead and take the credit and put my ex on ebay. Paint issue isnt so bad so I should at least make my money back.

You're going to heaven my friend :1-1:

Some retailers still have him in stock so if you don't need to flex, I recommend you look around

My experience returning Sideshow items to resellers is spotty. So given the prevalence of Paint errors and paint rubbing on the wax paper... If those are things you care about but only from a top tier seller with whom you have a good relationship

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Well I got my ex today and there's a small chip on one of the heads. Contacted Sideshow customer service and spoke to Kathy. Hope I can get a response soon. It's a small chip but it's an eyesore if you stare it and we all stare at our statues. :lol

Wish me luck. Gonna try and trade a bunch of stuff to a local store for their Deadpool PF. I definitely have the value in stuff, hopefully they want what I got :)

Well I got my ex today and there's a small chip on one of the heads. Contacted Sideshow customer service and spoke to Kathy. Hope I can get a response soon. It's a small chip but it's an eyesore if you stare it and we all stare at our statues. :lol

That sucks...which head? Is the rest of it in good shape?

Wish me luck. Gonna try and trade a bunch of stuff to a local store for their Deadpool PF. I definitely have the value in stuff, hopefully they want what I got :)

I hope you can get one, dude. Let us know how it turns out.

Last edited:
This is a must have hence the quick sell out. I remember how popular the original Bowen Deadpool was when it came out. It was going for a nice premium for several years after it was released. It is another great sculpt from Bowen Designs.

WOW! Sold out already. People were complaining about edition size but I guess this proves great character, scuplt and paint app equals big sales. Glad I got an EX, my first SS piece turned out pretty special.

Back