Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Deadpool ex last week along with my Droids PF. Perfect. No flaws. And it's amazing as everyone has said. You can't beat getting 2 of Sideshow's all time best PFs at the same time.

Anyone on here have deadpool and Skaar ex? I'd like a comparison shot. Thanks. I'm looking to trade mine but it's been so long since I saw Skaar that I'm wondering if I should do it. Thanks in advance.
PS I am a fan of deadpool and the sculpt

EA444599-F698-45C3-87F6-F578663142A5-3372-0000019BA6327278_zpse913c801.jpg

DP reaches Skaar a little over his head.

Hey guys just thought I would ask ..... I recently got my Deadpool and inspected him. I have 2 paint scratchs and 1 paint smudge on the body. The base has spider webbing throughout it , what should I do to get a replacement base at the least and possibly a new body. Its not terrible but def far from perfect. Still is my favorite statue though

Hey guys just thought I would ask ..... I recently got my Deadpool and inspected him. I have 2 paint scratchs and 1 paint smudge on the body. The base has spider webbing throughout it , what should I do to get a replacement base at the least and possibly a new body. Its not terrible but def far from perfect. Still is my favorite statue though

Simple... Take pictures and email SS.
See what they offer then come back.
Good luck :wink1:

That's FOX, not marvel

And Fox's First Class was better than anything Marvel has done and yes aside from Iron Man 3, I enjoyed all Marvels films. The Wolverine was also pretty good so Fox's movies are looking up. Plus X-Force has a great creative team working on it.

And Fox's First Class was better than anything Marvel has done and yes aside from Iron Man 3, I enjoyed all Marvels films. The Wolverine was also pretty good so Fox's movies are looking up. Plus X-Force has a great creative team working on it.

Finally got to watch IM3 over the weekend :mad:

Hey guys

New to the site and looking for some advice about this statue.

I got my LCS to order this in and they just sent me an email saying it's in but it is the standard edition not the exclusive.

What is the difference?

I have searched the net and read through some of this thread but it is massive. I found nothing so hoped someone would help me out.

Most of my statues are Bowen but i love the look of this so i just want to know what i am getting with the standard edition.

Thanks

With the standard edition you aren't getting the switch out rubber chicken hand. That's pretty much it. If that isn't real important to you, then by all means pick up that statue.

And welcome.

Hey guys

New to the site and looking for some advice about this statue.

I got my LCS to order this in and they just sent me an email saying it's in but it is the standard edition not the exclusive.

What is the difference?

I have searched the net and read through some of this thread but it is massive. I found nothing so hoped someone would help me out.

Most of my statues are Bowen but i love the look of this so i just want to know what i am getting with the standard edition.

Thanks

Your getting a great statue either way. Buy it before the reg starts costing a premium. You will not be disappointed

:welcome
Your Store will only get the regular editions. Exclusives are only available direct from Sideshow.
As said, get the regular. Ex is better but not always essential and once it's gone you will pay a lot more for it.

Back